Reasons to be cheerful

759 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2013 13:49:09 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

In: Sandy Cove
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Go girl well done, times are hard at the moment for lots of peopleThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Just heard we got the BMW motocycles on our travel scheme at work. Just hope the price is right                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Its still warm enough to wear a T shirt Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Tis true indeed, t shirt on cleaning inside of my car... Felt guilty as @stuie cleaned my daughters motorcycle n the outside of my car yesterday! BIG THANK YOU @stnuie x

Its a lovely sunny afternoon, so lots of cheeriness atm, after an age of anxiety.
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

@GBNPThumbs Up nice one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Weathers dry looks like a ride down to Kempton is in order                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Yep Inspector Gadget its stopped raining at last, I think a ride up the Cat and Fiddle is on for today, before the storm hits tomorrowCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Listening to the wind outside ... and I'm snuggled up nice n toasty warm inside....   Bring on THE STORM Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Hey Linds careful what you wish for Beer

Its a tad wet here at the mo, and very windy, I've had to put me Goats awayBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

In: bradford

4 days at work then an entertaining night at emzedswith some top peeps :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@Plumbski ... Hey Viper ... nowt like having put ya goats away on a windy wet night is there ?? LOL!!! Thumbs Up

@Rileymtr ... would that be the gorgeous Georg(ina!) by any chance                                                                                                                                                                              
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Lol @gbnp your all jealous I get to share with gorgeous george...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Bin there done that! Wink

ROFL!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

You had rules lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

@linds Charlie funny just watching the Perfect Storm. Did you know that male goats stink, even more when there wet.Sick

@rileymtr nice one bud enjoyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

@plumbski. Thanks I intend too, usefull fact about goats if it ever comes up in a pub quiz...                                                                                                                                                                             
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Big smileIts true mate, they stink, and you can't get rid of the smell, you have to wear gloves, otherwise you smell like a bin wagon, its just the males so nothing new there thenClap                                                                                                                                                                             
rileymtr's Profile
rileymtr

Lol speak for self I have a bath atleast once a week..

Should start a usefull fact thread or a did you know thread.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

@Rileymtr ... rulez is rulez ... no touchy below the waist ...Wink tee hee

@Plumbski ... stinky goats, stinky bin wagons, stinky males ... you really need to move away from Mold!  LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Plumbski's Profile
Plumbski

Even my dog won't go near them, chases the females, but just smells the males, and lies down funnyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption