anothe bbq

43 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2007 14:59:08 by Di | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep ill second that pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

You're all a bunch of drunks LOLClown unlike me of course,wouldnt touch the stuff Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

& as for fbk,if its got alcohol in it,he'll drink it Thumbs Up           then take his clothes off on video cameraLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Shocked

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

right theres a few coming so far,still open to more,will check in now & then today,Thumbs Up but those of you who my addy & phone number let me know that way
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

how are u all feelin this morning ? soz4 space smileys helpin me type!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

we're alive LOL though I do believe some of us have aches,hangovers & some bruising & this time me & FBK have nothing to do with it Shocked was a good night Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

was a good night mate for what i can remenber ??? oh well at least we didnt hurt anyone this time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

next time you have a bbq oggy id change the title mate to . cambridge / ely. fire  please bring bring own toasting folks and fire hydrantLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

and umbrella , for some reson it always rains                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

It wasn't a bbq! It was a bloody bonfire! And this time I got the pic to prove it.   What is it with men and fire?!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

have seen the pic and all u needed was a guy and sum sparklers!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

As I said on the night Di.Us blokes see a bbq & something primitive happens in our minds its like this 'Ug fire! Man cook meat' then when we look at a cooker in the kitchen it changes to 'How the f**k does this bloody thing work!! sod it takeaway for dinner'LOL btw theres a bottle of very strong Scotch in my ktchen Fbk.dont worry mate it'l still be here next time you come over Thumbs Up was definately a top night, Di & Fbk Hugcheers you two & Dulali you're a top girl WinkTongueHugA right scream                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

all i can say is thank goodness it rained when i had my get to gether lol oggy even though i didnt make it urs u r nuts LMAO

from now on it will be either take aways or i'll cook when i have mine party LOL

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

dont do that rc,Fbk just likes getting the bbq's going LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Bonfire oggy, it was a bonfire! We didn't even get the charcoal on it, there wasn't the room!!!!!! Was a cracking night mate Thumbs Up Thank you for your hospitality, oh and my EARLY morning cuppa!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Dulali's Profile
Dulali

In: Harwich

Thanks for a good night Oggy x My butt still hurts bad Ouch from the skateboarding in the kitchen that is! Big smile  Really good to meet you all x Thanks again xxx
Di's Profile
Di

Not suprised it still hurts the way that board flew away! LOL Now ya know why I didn't do it! If I'd have tried I would have taken you all out at the same time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

hey oggy next time i take a swig of that superstrong wiskey mate get a lighter handy and see how flamable it is LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Shocked

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 764 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption