anothe bbq

43 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2007 14:59:08 by Di | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Having another one at mine this Saturday for those than can make it,let me know Thumbs Up just a little get together
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I just noticed I made a spelling mistake on the post topic line Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Unlucky LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

oh ta! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

what you trying to say oggy , didnt we p--s ya neighbours off eoungh or trash your house enough last weekend mate see whats going on but will let you know by friday mate .... but i am interested in comeing back for round two of trash the house this time even more silly string .......LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL no more sillly string'last lots still on my garden Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Dulali's Profile
Dulali

In: Harwich

I'll see if i can make it oggy !                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

that would be cool hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

ok peeps,need to know who's coming??Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

im going to see who's there frist before i say im comeingEmbarrassed .....Thumbs UpWinkBig smileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

cant make it im poor bike less penniless and rideless lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

snap bb Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

LOL kind of need to know more who is coming?  
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just too far Oggy, but respect for the invite m8                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

hey bb ask arf he may leand you his bike , the one form the pic LOL   hey arf im jelous of you pic mate wish id thought of that one . givening you 10 out of 10 mate my highest ever being 9 of 10                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

come on people the great oggys throwing a bbq party at his place come on live a little , as for rc and bb get moxey to come a pic you up on way through come on . a partys, aparty .   to all that need to know why i party hard alot , the answers simple . once in a while you got to pull down your undies so you butt naked and slide on the ice                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

See ya there!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i wish i had a babysitter for the weekend cus i'd hitcha lift wiv di! just have some jd's for me!                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

got a big shed  you can put them in here Jen,I'm sure the spiders wont mind keeping ab eye on 'emClownLOL & as for JD's Pinch someone will,not me though thats a girls drink Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

Don't look at me!   I'm a lager lout LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 802 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption