Craft Helmet

7 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2012 18:18:37 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
cyc's Profile
cyc

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dose any one know of a shop in the north west that stocks CRAFT crash helmets,                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

when you say north! where do you mean!! i went to one a few years ago yorkshire way and they stocked craft and simpson from what i remember..     think we found it by looking on tinterweb Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
cyc's Profile
cyc

Hi xSuzix
i am over near preston, but will travel, any excuse for a ride out Big smile

been looking on the tinterweb, but dont relay fancy buying a helmet without trying it on ( i know i dont have much up there but i want to keep what is left  LOL )

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hi cyc try the hiene gericke shop they normally stock craft lids and theres one in preston Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

or theres v custom but there in telford they have the full range.have you worn craft before????just a question as some people find the chin piece is very close to the face and as such uncomfortable.simpson are a much better fit just a thought Tongue

cyc's Profile
cyc

Hi zzrbabe42
thanks for the info
will have to go in to the shop, looked on the web site but dose not show that they stock them 
yes i have got a craft at moment but its getting very tired LOL
never tried a simpson

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hi simpson are a very comfy lid and noise reduction is fab although the visor area is narrower than craft i have found them better helmet all round.although i have a agv s-4 now which is amazing matt black/black visor fabbyTongue                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2660 seconds. There are 1082 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption