Events Section

91 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2007 08:38:52 by Berks_Biker | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I've recommenced work on the events section.  Its a big project though and will take more than just a week or 2.   Is there anything you would like to see included in it?   Please use bullet points for any suggestions Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Events section of what? the forum? the newsletter? What type of events? Confused   my coat awaits>>>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Im not even gonna answer that!  LOL DOH.   U definitely are blonde                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oh my kwak---- events as is goin out ....things to do places..... to see rallies to go on LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Charming!! I ask a genuine question and you let my 'blondeness' colour your judgement and refuse to answer the Q Tongue   Sod ya then! LOL   How can there be a section about anything on here, everything gets lost cos it aint a normal forum   Mutter mutter nit 1 purl 1, drop a stitch, start again mutter mutter                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

what the hell u still goin on about the forum for lol ffs!?!?! The EVENTS SECTION and NOT the FORUM!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

now now calm down calm down what will it matter in a hundred years errrrrrr dont throw those tomatoes and rotting fruit i was only joking xxxxs                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

The events section as i see it will have or have the facillity to creat a ride outs thread, could it be possible to have a attendance list added or is this asking to much ? Some forums i have been on in the past have this option!                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

its a calendar, which shows current events.  Subscribed users can create new events (This is to prevent spamming) and moderators must approve them.   I've already built the attendance list into it.   Im hoping to have it so that a person's profile will show which events they are due to go to next (Or have been to).  Then I'm going to have reviews about the event where people can post some stuff up about it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

That sounds like a damn fine idea Matt.                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Sounds brilliant matt a fine setup                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

yea but its taking forever - its a huge section, and im going to try and integrate it with as many other parts of the site as possible (like a users profile for example)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt maybe you (or the member) could put the events, that the member is attending, in their profiles with a link to the calendar, and have the rest (calendar of events and reviews) separate? or would that be more work instead of less?   coat >>>>                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's ok I've just re-read my drivel, realised I've just repaeted what Matt said lol, I'm tired, it's been a long (but happy) weekend   At this rate I'll have more coats than I can possibly wear >> LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

my god kwak!   Im gonna set-up a coat-manufacturing factory for u!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Lol lol lol lol matt    Never mind kwak im always having bad brain days                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFLMHO @ Matt LOL   Behave, you'll be accused of favouritism if you're not careful LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Wot he didn't say kwak is that you're the only one working there and ya gotta knit 'em! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFLMHO LOL     Baaa!  that's an awful lot of wool Mrs LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Apiarist's Profile
Apiarist

In: Nr Launceston Co

Are you not thinking of a calendar?  So each week members can see what is happening, and where, and then plan their ride to and from, check who else is going, and maybe meet on the way, etc. Here is one for next year: Chestnut Sunday in Bushy Park, near Hampton Court.  Bring along the bike, join the parade, then mill around meet others and see he other displays. Here is one for this year: BM's Bike 440 ride weekend in October...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6401 seconds. There are 561 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption