Rain!

41 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2012 20:34:36 by mad munky | Go to original / last post
Big Bri's Profile
Big Bri

In: Potters bar
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all Smile does anyone know when this sodding weathers going to change and let us get out to play on the bikes??????? Confused Bought a GSX1400 a few weeks ago and haven't had the chance to test it out yet!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well it hasnt stopped raining since its the drought was announced so when they start with flood warnings it`ll be ready to stop                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cant help you there, havent seen any weather forecasts for ages, been to busy out back working on my ark.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can you leave the wasps this time

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

ark enyone                                                                                                                                                                               
nondomesticgoddess's Profile
nondomesticgoddess

In: rotherham

next week... allegedly                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

would be nice NOT to get wet going to work

allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

rumour has it we are in for a very bad and cold month of May. - sorry.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO allison xx                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

If it rains anymore ont he way to work I am going to start looking into fitting my bike with a flatation tang.
  Someone told me that nasty lie to Alison I refuse to belive it                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

Im sorry but like you lovely people i am hoping its all not true and the sun shines so bright for us all for may.
warm sunny hugs to you all.x

cuzzie's Profile
cuzzie

In: Pontefract

Mite do a trade in for a jetski..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Geek the river trent in nottingham has burst its banks and is all flooded out by the power station today .......arrrghhhhhh..... well sod it just make sure we all got tents that dont leak for the rallies!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't forget to keep the woodpile dry too, or you won't get to the rallies to test your tent. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

This weather is really bizarre. . .it hasn't been raining in the Lake District!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

floods started...rain stopped and I can get out on the bike without having to dress like the bad guys sidekick in a sci-fi filmParty                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

minnie,i've heard some claims in my time,but.........somewhere in the eden valley IT WILL be raining,it's summer for god's sake!!!!from an exiled cumbrian,south but still damp..raining in glos,my moats nearly full....serfs stood on the edge,beating back the alligators!j57
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

good news.... im in northwich (cheshire) the sun is out and the sky look pretty clear. lets hope you all get a bit of sunshine today..x                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Hmmmmfffff!! Drove to london thro the great flood, was fine (thank god) walking to and from pub last night and miserable drizzle here in fulham....

Here's hoping i leave the crappy weather down here with my bruvs lol

I hate rain x                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

No please take it back with you mizzi!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 648 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption