Nottinghamshire ( Nearby) Folks

63 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2012 21:04:29 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nat the New Biker has posted this event for folks to get together on 20th May at the White Post in Farnsfield on the A614.

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3273

A nice civilised way to meet folks!                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

I got Bugsplatz in Telford that weekend but could swing by with LMF on way back, time permitting.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah squiddy, I`l try to make one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

CIVILISED....Ollerton ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does the pub know we are going ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok great stuff !!! Yes your right for getting peeps together in Nottingham ............Loads of bikers around Notingham just hanging out at MFN Wednesday night or Matlock Sunday . Be great to have more meet ups and ride outs !!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one Bomb but don't bust a gut to show your face matey, though it'd be good to see ya! 

It's Farnsfield Steve not Ollerton.

I don't think Nat has told the place because you never know who'll actually show up. Piccies on the event page and PMs saying "I'm defo up for it" are no indicator of who'll actually make the effort.Ermm*

Last time Nat arranged something it was chucking it down and only 3 of us turned up........and 2 of them were riding 4 wheeled bikes! Wink**

It was quality over quantity!Big smile

Just in case anyone takes offence at my comments/is missing a humour gene:

*:- Yes I know and fully appreciate things crop up at the last minute but in my limited experience I get the impression some folk just can't be arsed or are full of smelly brown stuff.Stern Smile
 Obviously I'm not including the genuine sound folk who say they can't make it up front or genuinely can't make it on the day!Big smile

**:- I have absolutely no problem with folk turning up in 4 wheels rather than on 2! I attended a rather excellent soiree at Lower Lode in 4 wheels! I was merely cheekily ribbing my friends!Shocked

The bonus is that everyone who does turn up has a laugh and is sound, just the type of folk you want to spend time with!Thumbs Up

Crikey! I don't half go on......and on......and on!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Bri's Profile
Big Bri

In: Potters bar

I'm up for meeting up with you guy's Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Yes - squiddy - you do go on and on and on and on an............onSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I up for it if someone can come get me. I'm only in calverton                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know where it is....and Ollerton 

I also know and agree with you about people missing the humour gene

nah! post away

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yawn ...........Big smile I will prob bring couple of peeps so see ya there.....................Rain rain go away come again another day x Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and on and on and on..........(Bump!)Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
anges sombres's Profile
anges sombres

In: Derby

So when is this meet up as it says it has changed on events page , good job I checked lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's the 20th May and should be on the events page for the 20th, it was previously on 13th but too few of us could make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Anges, if you checked the calendar how come ya didn't know the date? Confused lol   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3273                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hi peeps am new on here am up for meet up make friends if you dont mind???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mind? Certainly not, it would be a privilege to meet you! The more the merrier! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hi zzrbabe42 and welcome to the club Big smile   It's nice to see you have your name down for a few upcoming events and yes, you're very welcome to join in on any of the BM events, that's what B M is all about, getting out and about and making new friends.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ZZR babe, you`ll be made more than welcome, be good to meet you                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 427 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption