Thundersprint Show Racing - Cheshire

51 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2012 23:30:10 by Annie C | Go to original / last post
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Will be there about 11ish Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

Good day there today only spotted a couple of BMers across the other side from me so appologies to anyone i didn't see catch you some other time lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Another good day out, plenty of people there,loads of non-biker types but if it raises awareness of bikes on the road this can only be a good thing.Posted a few more pics.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What a wonderful day!!
Great ride, great, no, amazing company.
Hope you all got home safely                                                                                                                                                                             
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

What a great day was good to meet old and new face,s. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Went to Thundersprint this afternoon - weather was really good and a fabulous turnout from bikers and non bikers alike! Topped off a cracking weekend after the NABD rally. Didnt see any BMers tho sadly x                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

lovley to meet the people ive never met before from BM and great to see those i have met before, a lovely day and fab weather.                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Sorry for turning up late in the afternoon, but still managed to meet up and have a chat with some of you and watch the thundersprint. Thumbs Up

Hope to see you all again soon. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Shazza, most of us were hidden away on the banking behind the Aprilia stand...not easy to stumble across us by accident, i know.
As folks have said, nice to meet old and new faces and chill out to the wafts of Castrol RThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Excellent day..great company..great to see old & new friends x

Freya & I had our own sprint early in morning..45mins to Northwich lol..flies plastered my once clean bike lol

Great ride back with even better company!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Annie C's Profile
Annie C

In: Manchester

First time at thundersprint, and had a great day meeting new friends for the first time, you guys were ace, and helped to make it a really top day out Thumbs Up

My nephew is now totally hooked on bikes, Yayyy, not sure how pleased my sister is about it tho lol LOL

really looking forward to seeing you BM'ers at farmyard and having the chance to have a beer and good laugh Beer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 863 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption