Yet another bm get together

55 Posts | Latest reply on 21/07/2007 07:35:02 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

OGB I dunno yet, need to check with Graham, he said he'd like to get to Matlock about 11 - 11.30. You should buy a decent bike/tyres then you'd be able to play out in the wet Wink    Would all those who are 'maybes' let me know by Friday if they are 'definites' please?    gs, take more water with it LOL    If it's hissing it down with the R word then I don't think Graham will be heading out anyway. (ruddy weather)                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i can confirm kwak i will be there on sunday my mum has kindly said she will have my son... so be comin  up on me todd so u all better turn up! Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Nice one R C Thumbs Up fingers crossed for dry weather                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

yeah lets hope so kwak hun Thumbs Up cya all on sunday Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i wont be able to make it on sunday,not got enuf money for train and the thought of coping with my 4 on a train is a nightmare in itself!! hope u all have great time.x                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Thanks jen !!  one day we will sort it Not many in the definatley stage I shall be there if any or no one turns up but wont spend all day looking for ya if i dont know ya coming If you look at my pics and find the promenade hopefully i will be somewhere near there and my bike see the separate pic should be close to hand please let me know who is coming so it isnt a waisted journey to them that has made the effert to turn up you can contact me how ever you like email, pm text ring what ever you choose and im shure there is enough who as my number etc to pass them on ............cheers  Graham                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ill be there weather permittin                                                                                                                                                                              
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

i will also be there as long as it is not raining. might need my stabilizers if it is. LOL.....                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thank you for letting me know rc ...                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no probs graham                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

i am definitely going as long as it doesnt rain                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ii heading off now lol (not really) I am working tonight if i get there I will because after last time not risking in saying much atall but I hope u all have a fantastic time anyway.  HLOLope the weather hold off as well.
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Ok mate thanks for that : hope to see you there I will be there whatever the weather google has changed its mind again for the third time today its giving it a sunny day now untill late tomorrow night then rains coming back through the night into monday morning                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks earthwind, you posted as i was repying to ogb ha! ha! ha! I hope to see ya there and have a safe journey.. take care ....                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

good grief well here come the sun tra lalala here comes the sun my son was playing that yesterday made me feel so hapy and took me back to being 15 ahhhhhhhhhh those early years lmao   I think I may sellotape a tape player to the inside of my fairing and have that song taped over and over again so I can play it while im riding better than the noise of shshshshshshshshshstwittere twitter twitter shshshshshhhshs   could put jefferson aerplane Go ask alice on as well but that might make me ride toooo fast lol i would get carried away and end up in timbuck three lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption