Would you beleive it ?

6 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2007 13:41:19 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Went to the V-Max Rally by Lyndhurst in the New Forest this weekend. Pretty dry riding back, bit of spray as we approached Solihull, pulled up outside my house in coleshill. Some t**t had parked across my drive so couldn't get car out of the garage to get bike and luggage in. The heavens opened and we got drownded. Bl**dy typical. The tent etc is hanging in the garage drying out as I type!!                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Should have let the tyres down, i would have. Sorry Kate                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hmmm i get the same thing on my drive at home kate but the bonus is i'm getting a nice collection of wing mirrors to ebay & make up for the inconveniance Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Did you know that if some one has parked across your drive you can call the police & get them to contact the owner & tell them to move it? Its also a criminal offence to block a driveway reguardless of whether it has white lines or not. Best thing to do is take a picture on your phone of the reg & parking position,then stick a note under the windscreen wiper informing the driver of what you have done & that you are giving the evidence to the police & you may take legal action,they'l never park there again if they're not stupid Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Grrr I can't be doin with inconsiderate folk Censored    I once had my gateway blocked by a car, I was heavily pregnant at the time and if I had needed the ambulance I would have had to be stretchered/carried over the neighbours wall, or walk (waddle lol) all way round from the back of the house to the front.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

good advice from oggy.   My advice would be to let the tyres down AND take out the valves.  They will then get a tyre pump to pump them back up (After a lot of faffing about) only to find that they've no valves either!   How funny would that be to see their faces?   Dont let it stress you out, you can have a right laugh with these inconsiderate... ******s                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 642 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption