Hi all

20 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2012 11:42:16 by old red | Go to original / last post
cyc's Profile
cyc

In: Leyland
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, thought i'd better introduce myself as im new on here, my name is dave from near preston.
hope to meet up with people for ride out or mite catch up at a race meeting if any of you go to the races.                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi cyc   Welcome to BM. there is lots going on check out the events, someting is sure to suit you. Plenty of good people to meet to. I think you will find a lot of people are inot the racing, so good luck.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cyc's Profile
cyc

thanks for the welcome :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup CYC & welcome to BM - dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time Thumbs Up Yep - there are quite a few of us into the racing on here & if you fancy supporting your local Spesh - come to Donington weekend 26th & 27th May for Team Spesh Racing (with Derby Phoenix). Brummie Jackie is organising the Team Spesh Racing supporters club(gawd help us!! LOL)   oh PS - if you find any crayons lurking about....DON'T eat em as Spesh will already have sucked em!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cyc's Profile
cyc

Thanks Holmfirthgirl
mite make it to donington as my mate is racing but on the same weekend its bsb snetterton and i mite be working, will have to see closer to the time  Confused

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya and welcome to BM Handshake

Jump in ... most of us dont bite ... ohhhh who am I kidding LOL

Keep an eye on events and forums and hope to see you out and about soon Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hi and welcome aboard the BM cruise :)

Have a look around and then jump in with both feet, try not to munch on the crayons cos we are running low.

Any questions or problems just Prod A Mod, list of site staff is at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy

BJ x
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello cyc, warm welcome to Biker Match, i'm sure you'll meet loads of great folk.  There's details on plenty of events/rallies - so don't be shy and hope to catch you up with you at some point.  Take care Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
cyc's Profile
cyc

Cheers all.. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi hope it keeps you interested                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

cyc, welcome M8 and enjoy
Like your race meets? well how's about a chance to win 2 VIP, all singing and dancing tickets for BSB9?  Check out;   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=3                                                                                                                                                                                 
cyc's Profile
cyc

thanks bomb doctor, yes i like my racing, thanks for the link but i already have passes as i will be working,                                                                                                                                                                               
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

cyc, no worries, worth a try ;-p   What if I told you I got the round wrong, and that it's Round11?                                                                                                                                                                             
cyc's Profile
cyc

soz man its a season pass, i am part of a pit crew, but will pass the link to some friends mite get some interest.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OOOOo CYC - who's pit crew??? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Cheers M8, that would be greatThumbs Up

cyc's Profile
cyc

only one of the 125 riders, p dobb (18)                                                                                                                                                                              
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

Hi cyc, welcome. Very friendly place, full of nutters :). Just how I like it lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site cyc, lots of good folk on here, plenty to do(when you're pit crewing that is!) Will be a crowd of us at BSB Snetterton on the Sunday so if p dobb (18) is racing on the Sunday he'll have our supportThumbs Up..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 431 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption