Just to clarify

27 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2012 16:58:38 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Just to stop specualtion and rumour over recent events, can I just clarify that no moderators were kicked off the team.  They both stepped down voluntarily for their own reasons, not down to any particular  persons or events but over issues which developed behind the scenes.

These issues have now been resolved and I would hope that they feel welcome to return to BM with my full support and for us all to continue to have a great 2012.

All we need now is to get that weather back we had for 1 week in March!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Matt, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Well said matt much appreciated see you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

....where's the 'Like' Button???Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

*like*   If Matt has any more buttons we'll have to call him the Pearly King.                                                                                                                                                                               
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Yes, nice one MattThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

I think someone should kick that Deemer bloke off the site...he keeps interrupting...                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

Would of put a winking smilie no that but my phone won't allow rich text lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Cheer for that Matt, want to see them all back asap  Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good news, I hope they and others around them are back soon. The site hasn't been quite the same with all this hanging around and will certainly be better to get it resolved and the peeps back on board, I'm sure you know Matt that you would struggle without them. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Great news Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I agree with all above Big smile come back you buggers  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi!  Who you calling a bugger lol!   Thanks for the vote of confidence Matt and for clearing this up before the rumour mill went berserk.  All resolved now and looking forward to the summer and lots of stuff going on all over the country.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

i'm glad that we have you all back lets hope we can now make this an even better site                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Worry not! Sid the squid (once removed cousin of Paul) came to me in a dream last night saying that order in BM land would return within two weeks with the Hobits reinstated and everyone living happily ever after!!! (so here goes with prediction No 2 of the week)     Go you Sid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

I-ronnie, can Sid tell me tonight's lottery numbers?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I can give you last week's numbers if that helps; lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Cheers Boss Man

Appreciate your hard work and effort these last couple of weeks :)

Bring on thr fun and sun Cool

Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

well done welcome back ladiesCool                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

I LIKE THIS THREAD!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6450 seconds. There are 352 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption