Just to clarify

27 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2012 16:58:38 by Timeout | Go to original / last post
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where's the 'thank god for that' seriously like button??

Matt i wouldnt hav ur job for all the money in the world...at least my job is limited to 11.5 hours and it's me and the team responsible for the patients :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Glad to get back online and see alls well in BM world ... again Wink

Love working with the team thats here ... and would be gutted to have come back online and seen any gone Tongue

New Dawn, New Day, and its looking good Big smile
(goes off skipping and singing)

suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Glad to hear everyone is back on board. Truly, madly, deeply Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks Matt, I'm now clarified, and I feel much better for it LOL                                                                                                                                                                                  
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Glad to see the 'storm' has subsided and calmer waters are here once again....
Those in the lifeboats please do come back onboard.

Wat a titanic struggle ,,,,,,Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex

Can someone mail me the latest rumours please, I'm having to make-up my own and although entertaining some are a-bit far-fetched IMO!;0)                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

The rumour was that there was something going on and its now all settled. Tell us your made up ones they sound more interesting.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2148 seconds. There are 334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption