VTR Firestorm

10 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2012 00:14:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Daisybev's Profile
Daisybev

In: STOKE ON TRENT
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey everyone how many VTR Firestorm owners do we have on these forums??                                                                                                                                                                              
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

I got a 98 plate firestorm picked it up 3 wk,s ago awesome bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
RobboC's Profile
RobboC

In: Wiltshire

I used to own one but got fed up of seeing that little red light every 80 miles or so :(....cracking machine though. Carbon underseat zorsts made it sound like thunder!                                                                                                                                                                             
Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

Got a  Y plate , Great fun always makes me smile !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Daisybev's Profile
Daisybev

In: STOKE ON TRENT

mines a 97 just being rebuilt with a few tricks after an accident the worse thing was finding ou she had bee cat c in 2003 before they put it on the log book
She is my first sports bike so i am mesmerised have rode others since fancy an R1 but couldnt part with my VTR

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've got a vtr, Victor is my baby :) (could probs guess by the name!)                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i used to have one till couple of months ago a 2000 plate.wasnt impressed at all.uncomfortable riding position felt perched on a fence,and fuel consumption total pants.wasnt even fun to ride only my opinion of corse peeps.swapped it for a much faster and more useable zzr1100.186mls to tank and very much more fun but then ive had three before lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

If you click on Full Search at the top, you can do it my make or model of bike. I reckon there's 57 blokes and nine women with Firestorms.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've had a firestorm for five years now :-) ,got used to its shirt tank range I guess lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thinking of buying one heard lots of good things and the odd bad thing but like the look of em. maqin bike currently a pan fantastic bike but soooooooooooo bloody heavy lol just done almost 1800 miles on a scotish trip sooooooooo comfortable on such a ride. gotta get me a test ride on a firestorm would hate to get rid of pan then find i dont like firestorm lol any shops??

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1116 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption