Push the Button

13 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2012 23:34:19 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have watched this a couple of times now, and still can't tell what bike she is riding. Too busy admiring the 'safety gear' I think!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316AzLYfAzw&feature=share                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah that was brill Thumbs Up heehee.... and for teh boys... its a Honda i would say CBR tho i may be incorrectomundo .. pmsl Wink   made me smile that fankooo Slidy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

who cares                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Funny as f**k. CBR 6 i think                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

That was brill lol, had to 'share' it on FB LOL.  And the biker...... bet her safety gear was thermal lined oooh and loved the music Thumbs Up.     Can't stop watching it and just noticed there's one for the ladies!  Seriously though, would you just stand there whilst all that happened?!  And would you have pushed the button?!  I know I would Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Awesome  Big smile
Where can we get a button like that from? 
Every town should have one  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Like it. Thanks Slidy                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

What bike?                                                                                                                                                                             
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

God I'd have pushed the button. Thats me tho. It's a challenge isn't it..                                                                                                                                                                              
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

thats funny                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Just found this Big smile   It made "me" laugh   LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just loved this - ta very much!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

PML @ Slidy's comment about the biker's safety gear.   Funny once you know it's not for real, I'd hate it to happen while I'm out I'd be a nervous wreck Cry lol                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 437 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption