Duxford Flying Legends Airshow July 1st

36 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2012 18:08:40 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ellie and I been discussing a possible meet at Duxford for some time.
There an ideal event on July 1st ....a huge display of vintage aircraft in the skies above.
If we can get a group of ten or more together we will enjoy a group discount but must be paid up in advance. Take a look at the site http://www.iwm.org.uk/events/flying-legends
I aware many are attending pick up a pilly but if you want an alternative....could you not pick up a pilly an come to Duxford!!
Andy

rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Thinking about camping near Duxford too.....but we have a chase the ace event on saturday here in kent, so wouldnt make it b4 9pm earliest.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

When it's on the calendar, I'll put my name down                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i'm up for that, be good to see some of the folk from middle earth again. tricksy little hobbitses.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'll be going on the Saturday to Dux.. same display I think as Sun apart from the mass flypast/balbo at the end ?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is this one going on the Event's Calendar? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Will give Andy a kick, Ellie!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks W.M.F. You'll sort him out in the end LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

It's hard going, but yes, I will soon kick him into touch!                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sorry folks, as good as it sounds this is the same day as the Pick Up a Pilly Ride, so i shall be elsewhere                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We understand Jackie Thumbs Up 
This was just if others wanted to do something other than the pick up a pilly Big smile   I'm not sure where touch is W.M.F? but it sounds painful!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I don't belive it, I'm not working this weekendBig smile PartyBeerBeerBeerBeerDead                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

You coming then ragnar? We could do our own pick up a pilly and grab a couple of pensioners from a bus stop on the way.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Well it's looking good                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Now we just need it ON THE CALENDAR!  (Sorry for raising my voice Embarrassed)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

When someone submits it I can add it to the calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

I know Sandi - I have nudged Andy to sort it out as he knows the details.  If I knew anything I would do it myself.  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

OY U lot  I been up the pub!!!    ok ok ok I doing it !!!  lol

now where I put me glasses....hic  Tongue

ah there they are with the lolipops...                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

How long have you been there for?  We've been waiting for a couple of days now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL @ WMF's comment   Thanks to Andy Pandy this event is now on the calendar. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3285   I'm guessing this is where folk are to discuss meeting points for riding to the show?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7793 seconds. There are 660 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption