Squires Cafe, Leeds, Sundays

14 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2012 00:47:10 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This venue is now on the  B M events calendar, as a weekly fixture, so let's be having you there to meet up and get to know each other.   Obviously if you are going to visit Squires on a different day then you'll need to post a new thread, if you want others to join you.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3137                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I think I've just made Potnoodles day lol                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sandi, was good to see you and Nellie on Sunday Thumbs Up Was a very windy ride back though Shocked Took a while to thaw out LOL Hope to see you Sunday in Matlock if your down this way Thumbs Up......HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sandi, I really don't care what u had fer lunch todayWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hi HB, was good to see you and JJ too.   It depends on the weather re: Matlock Bath, altho Nellie did say he was thinking of going in the CAR!! PML, I'll sit and chat with  you while he finds somewhere to park LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

who said owt about car!!!!!!!!!!! bought that new rucksack so we could hike there hehehehehhahahahLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

yea right!! if that happens I'll be adding a new post to the classified forum   'FREE to good home, Nellie'   LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Would have to be free Sandi Thumbs Up In fact you might have to pay to have him taken away LOL Hope you make it ! HB xx
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML HB, aww poor Nellie wellie.   If the bleddy weather is as bad on Sunday as it has been today I aint going on any bike.                                                                                                                                                                                 
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

OK we will watch this space in anticipation LOL ........HB x                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

such a fair weather pilly nesh sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I aint the one who arrives at my house in the car when it's a nice day and on the bike when it's not Tongue    Anyway, don't cheek your elders! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

H B we ended up at Squires for lunch after going to the Normous Newark Autojumble.   Was it as cold at Matlock Bath as it was at Nottingham?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

B.U.M.P.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3145                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption