Classic Bike Show 28th 29th April

36 Posts | Latest reply on 02/05/2012 11:04:01 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep saturday morning for me too..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hopefully going sunday                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Bump ....   Sunday here with wet suit on ( going in car ) wet suit is for  walking round Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nope...was now not... gas and electric bills bulling me

on the plus side have a full tank and its stopped raining...                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

sham that steve
ill be there sunday x

Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

not going now,got to workCool                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

o bugger
ill be billy no mates then lol

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i'm there sunday will be in the cafe around 12ish                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

well i was there today, never saw anyone of here,  managed to get some bits i need, weather was absolutely horrendous, the out side show was a washout                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

That's what I feared, and why I decided at the last minute to go on Saturday. Feel sorry for the outside traders, from talking to them on Saturday, many of them were already fearing the worst.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Me and Andy went yesterday, and thought about possibly going back today.  Decided against it once we saw the weather tho!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I didnt go due to the rain couldnt justify getting p**s wet for stuff I can get off e-bay at the same price                                                                                                                                                                              
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

I was going to go but decided to watch the MotoGP instead! Thought it would be a washout....                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

i did the same as sprint Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

we went and stayed in the inside bit as the outside stalls packed up and went early, have put some pics up Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Funny, half my pics are exactly the same as yours, Anneka! I've put a few different ones up, though, just to prove it was dry outside on SaturdayBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 368 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption