Sheffield Egg Run

7 Posts | Latest reply on 06/04/2012 20:50:44 by OMNF | Go to original / last post
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, Is anyone going to the Egg Run at Sheffield on Saturday. I'm planning to go but i don't know anyone would be nice to have 1 person to chat to.   Let me know could maybe meet en route                                                                                                                                                                               
nondomesticgoddess's Profile
nondomesticgoddess

In: rotherham

hiya, i am meant to be Smile will be at subway before hand, there will be quite a few peeps i know there so can introduce you to them then you'll know lots Smile   most landing from 8 am, then onto car craft for the 10 am start its usually a good giggle                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Hi,
Sure its Saturday not Sunday,as its usually Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
nondomesticgoddess

it is definately on sunday 8th yup                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Sorry yes its sunday. I have typing dyslexia!! lol That would be great nondom. I won't be there at 8 but should be there by 9ish. Will you still be at Subway??                                                                                                                                                                               
nondomesticgoddess

nat, there is no way i'll be there at 8 lol... yup, about 9 ish is good, got a red and purple zx6, cant miss it hun                                                                                                                                                                              
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Okie doke, I'll have a penguin backpack on and my reg ends FKU! (easy to remember).   See you sunday                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 550 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption