How do you cancel a Sub ?

14 Posts | Latest reply on 21/07/2007 15:41:49 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It says go to Paypal and do it but when I went there there is no option to do so. How do I stop the transfer please ?

Thanks

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwww why u wanna leave  BorgCymru?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

BorgCymru I've PMed you, but for other folks...    ... here's HOW   go to your own page and click on 'account', it's underneath the 'sign off' button at the top.   Your account page tells you how to cancel your subscription. If that doesn't work please contact Matt via the contact page and not on the forum, he may miss it if you post it in here. Cheers   BorgCymru I hope it's only a temporary leaving, unless you've met someone then I hope it's permanent.  Good Luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PAYPAL INFO   On the main/front page of biker match,there's a HELP button that gives the answer to paypal cancellation query, but here's how     Click on the paypal button, on the help page of biker match, for info.   It says in your paypal account go to 'History' then 'cancel' and tick the relevant item you wish to cancel and that's it.     If you still have probs contact Matt via the contact button on the main biker match page. Not on the forum, he may miss your query there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Answer - go to Paypal, then History (After logging in) and you see all your transactions. Click on "Details" from the "Subscription Creation" item and you have a cancel button.   It is quite awkward, but thats paypal's fault.  Its even more awkward for me to do it so thats why I ask individuals to do it themselves.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's also a request of paypal that the account holder deals with it themselves so as to verify the account is indeed theirs.                                                                                                                                                                              
boomboom's Profile
boomboom

In: bolton

what yer leavin for, i used to live in caersws, got to aber regular, do you know chopper from mach                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i lived in cerrigydrudion, once upon a time think i said                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Paypal wont let me do it, I can only cancel un claimed payments, and my profile is broken :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

You need to click on DETAILS next to the SUBSCRIPTION CREATION item in your paypal history.  Scroll to the bottom and press cancel.   It's definitely there, cos people subscribe and unsubscribe everyday.   Your profile is screwed cos uv deleted your real name and Date of birth from your account!!!  Change it again here...http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/myaccount/editacco...ccount.asp                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I do not have any CANCEL option

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/BorgCymru/Screenshot.png

Matt's Profile
Matt

No, you need to go into the details of the "SUBSCRIPTION CREATION" item in your history, not just a transaction/payment. Let me show you...   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/unsubscribe1.jpg http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/unsubscribe2.jpg http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/unsubscribe3.jpg http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/unsubscribe4.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahhh got you now, thanks

Matt's Profile
Matt

lol no probs                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8555 seconds. There are 1467 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption