Brands Truck Racing 21/22 April

9 Posts | Latest reply on 23/04/2012 09:25:24 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mentioned prev in Kent Thread but not everyone looks there so ..
Planning a weekend of Truck/car racing at Brands, will take car and chairs,food et et for our convenience and park on |South Bank. You can park yer bikes and walk in and enjoy the company of other BM members.
I can offer room for a few to camp at mine also if needed and maybe a lift up to Brands. BBQ at mine Sat eve perhaps?  I will post the event on calender...Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Oh forget to mention, this clashes with the bum in the mud rally, I ws considering if I could do both, ie attend Bum in Mud after day at Brands but if there interest in me taking car to Brands as support vehicle then I will consider my options...Andy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Also clashes with MCN Live at Skeggy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, I added some info to it, thanks Andy Thumbs Up   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3132                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

An its going to rain hard......Cry
still have a promise of a 400f to look at over weekend....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Brands was BRILL !!   What a spectacle the trucks are and you would not believe how fast they are!!
Great show of tailsliding and doughnuts too....lots of noise smoke and oily smell in the air.....burn that rubber! Scarey when one slides off the track tho...they got a lotta momentum!
Great car racing too from Pick ups,Tin Tops,Caterhams and Legends.
The Legends are great,powered by 1100 Yamaha engines too.
http://www.legendsracinguk.com/

Tin Tops are older saloon/hot hatches,like R5,Golf,BMW et et...
The pick ups are American style LHD vehicles with only a passing resemblance to the doner car.

A great day out.....                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Kent Pub evening, I need to split my time between the Cock Inn and the new VJMC venue at the Castle about five miles up the road.
We will be changing the venue for our meet monthly to incorporate a bit of a ride out AND new people and locations during the summer evenings.
I propose we announce the next venue on the Kent thread each time and follow it up with a dedicated thread as well.
Anyone else up for camping weekend/airshow  in Folkestone as I need to book site.
Andy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption