Forum Vs Chatroom

176 Posts | Latest reply on 24/04/2007 15:12:04 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

going to have to eat the new pack of rolo,s now                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Tell you what Storm i used to have a Kwak Z 250 when i was 17 and wouldn't go out on sat or sun without first seeing that CHiPS, excellent programme.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yep me too cobra i luved the programme supaaaaaa coooool have spent a wonderful 1/2 hour goin through the old programmes on the site !!!! i know how sad !!!!!!!!!! couldnt find the double deckers theme tune though an my all time fav was the banana splits                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

La la la,lalalalaa,la la la,lalala laaaaaa lol superrrrr.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

dont forget wonder woman lol use to love that programme                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

WATCHED THAT SUNDAY MORNING  RC  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol did ya mate what channel n what time?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

z250   CB250N SUPERDREAM FOR ME                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Arabian Knights hehe.......siiiiiiiiiize of an elephant!Lol Ninj m8 'orrible bike them superdreams.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

IT GOT ME UP BEVERLEY,        I MEAN UP TO BEVERLEY                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

GT 'Ram Air' 250 Suzuki.   That got me up Beverley too.   She was a really nice lass. WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

sky's living tv rc   hangover tv lol   not that ive got a hangover on a sunday morning lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I seem to remember Beverly too,she certainly got around eh;) but i wouldn't have touched her if i knew you'd been there first Ninj.:)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thanks storm mate                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

10 oclock sunday morn rc     Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhh dont think ill be any fit state to watch it this sunday, might have a wee bit of a hangover lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1649 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption