May Be Easter - 3rd - 6th May

133 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 08/05/2024 19:49:21 by willow | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Thanks for hosting Steve, will be back next year on the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Some good photos,
Sky look a little grey, so I hope you didn't get wet                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Great to back at a Bm event again. Thanks for organising it Steve. Next one I’ll be on the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

We did quite well Rags. It stayed dry for the BBQ, a bit of rain and fog on the way back from Saturday's ride and then fine for Sunday's ride.
I think everyone got wet going home but that's what Bank Holiday Mondays are for πŸ˜„

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Some good photos,
Sky look a little grey, so I hope you didn't get wet...

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

A bit damp on the way up in places, a BBQ with a taxi service, two great days riding and a return trip where the Sat Nav knew all of the roads apart from the one to Squires 🀣

Lookout Lamb and I got all the way back to Cambridgeshire in the dry.

Thanks again to Steve and Fugrwe Tours for sharing the amazing roads and scenery with us all and Susipop for the rides up and back. Everybody else cheers for the great company and Tezza.. 'Dude I almost had you' πŸ˜‚ πŸοΈπŸ‘
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I know a few of us took some videos on the trip, but these can't be uploaded to the BM site.
What I'm going to do is leave the temporary WhatsApp group we set up live for another week so we can share and download the videos.
Then I'm closing it down.
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great weekend Steve, Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Yeah thanks from me too Steve for a great weekend and tightening my chain 😁😁 I must add Squires as a waypoint in my satnav so if I miss the correct turn we do not end up on the A1 and then ride in ever increasing circles to get there! Sorry chaps😳😳 Always a magical mystery tour with Susi Pops lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Never a problem in good company Susi πŸ€—

I would be interested in video footage of the rides but I am not on Facebook /WhatsApp. If anyone is prepared to email a link please pm me for my email address. I have already got Steves map video πŸ‘

Cheers
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

video of Saturdays rideout
http://youtu.be/NVg_OZdbvIo                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Nice one Vladamir... You haven't got the last bit of Sundays ride have you🀞                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Oh God no, I hope not πŸ˜†

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Nice one Vladamir... You haven't got the last bit of Sundays ride have you🀞...

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Thank you Steve for a fab weekend. BBQ was yummy. Thank you to your sister in law for my lift back to b n b. Great to catch up with old friends and making new ones.
See you all soon
Xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1891 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption