ride out to skeggy

107 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2010 00:20:32 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

must get better camera soon as mine came out too small dark                                                                                                                                                                              
buxton's Profile
buxton

In: telford

had a brill weekend. great company with john,gary and "the man with no name" xk. sunny weather nice roads good pub,food,drink and welcoming host. full english was spot on.with free tea/coffee to was it down. band was not bad. would be nice to do it again and hopefully with more members hope to see you all soon.   colin                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Event re-submitted. Awaiting approval (again)...ho-hum... *twiddles thumbs*   I've added it to  the calendar, I notice you've added yourself to it XK but NO PHOTOS, so where are they?   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=858                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Patience, Sandi, patience...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL LOL that's rich, coming from the man who said he was twiddling his thumbs Tongue LOL get on wi it 'woman'!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I put photos on b 4 yr last post 'woman' Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I just noticed, I am working as fast as I can tha knows lol   Is that it? All that whining for just a few photos! Remind me not to slap ya next time I see ya LOL     Yorkshire Fish cake also known as a Scallop (to me) is fish and potato encased in batter.   Fish Cake in Portsmouth is also known as a Rissole and consists of a fish mixture in breadcrumbs, aka breaded fish cake.                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 449 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption