Blondes again...........

125 Posts | Latest reply on 09/03/2007 12:47:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just to clarify Paul - this over the knee thing? is it with the lycra or the leathers on? and not with the riding crop I hope ooooooooooooooooo painful  lol!!! Sandy x Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just to clarify Paul - this over the knee thing? is it with the lycra or the leathers on? and not with the riding crop I hope ooooooooooooooooo painful my  lol!!! Sandy x Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just to clarify Paul - this over the knee thing? is it with the lycra or the leathers on? and not with the riding crop I hope ooooooooooooooooo painful my aching  lol!!! Sandy x Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Leather with a bit of luck sandy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

wow  how many times did you need to ask sandy LOL sure your not just checking .....                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

think sandy had a moment there, maybe it's that virus she's gotBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

must be the lemsip! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well it most certainly got my attention...the responses and not the virus that is! lol As for the choice of leathers or lycra...you may wear as much or as little as you like Sandy! Knowing my luck it will be the Bridget Jones pants! ha ha ha, here's hoping they're red!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes well, lemsip/virus had nothing to do with it (anyway progressed to antibiotics today Doc confirmed chest infection too - wow how lucky am I!!) and no comments about my chest as well as big knickers plz!!!  As for posts - pressed the button and it seemed to keep on posting same one - obviously so good it repeated em just like New York New York..................... as for comments about big knickers Paul - in complete denial, red or otherwise - never owned a pair in me life, never will - would rather go without.................and read into that what you will (sure you will anyway lol!!!) Sandy aka Bridget (Commando) Jones lol!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear Commando Jones   Sorry to hear about the chest infection, hope it clears soon (Being a gent I won't add any comments about offering to rub it better LOL or the like). Now get better quick so we can go riding!   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear Paul if you dont mention chest rub I wont mention lycra - again.................and again and againlllllllllllllllllllllllllll Commando Jones x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandy   Any more pics?   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Lycra, chest rub, LOL I'm off before i get into trouble....................                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wise woman Jen, I thought and did the same lol!!! No more pics yet Paul, wasnt up to it, but working on it - all good things come to those who wait - dont worry, soon as Im up to speed, you'll all be sick of seeing my "new baby" and me drooling over her!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

get a room guys please !!!!!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i second that one jill  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i 3rd that one gill n storm!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm good and I'm waiting! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well well you lot are naughty arent you lol!!! Im still applying the chest rub (thank you very much for all the offers tho!!) and taking the tablets as they say.  Very generous too, like to share, my whole family now have this bug from me so you can imagine how popular I am!!!  Hope Im well for Crufts on Friday (no jokes please!!) used to show and breed Dobermanns so always go as its a great day out............wuuuuufff wuuuuuuffff!!! Plus, bought son forumla one racing car day for his b/day in Jan so all off to Donnie on Saturday to watch him round track!!! Lemsips in flask for that day then uh lol!!!  Not to mention, planning first pillion ride on my new "baby" and plenty of pics to prove it so watch this space - this could be the weekend Paul!!!!! you'll soon see me on the Duke........................leather no lycra tho!!! (and def on big red pants either, just in case you were wondering!!) Sandy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

AWWW SANDY HOPE YOUR BETTER FOR YA WEEKEND,  AND WILL BE GREAT FOR YOU ON DUKE, KEEP WARM AND WELL LET US KNOW HOW CRUFTS IS COS I WATCH IT ON TV EVERY YEAR                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8271 seconds. There are 668 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption