BRACAN Rally - 28th and 29th June 2019

113 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 30/06/2019 21:24:01 by Techne | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Just because you've stuck your foot in it, don't try and bring my buddy JP and myself in to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I think if you read the comments Rags BJ is bringing you 2 into it.
After keeping quiet about what you did last year as well πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

OK I'll admit it to everyone,
Last year I had a pint or two to many and my halo slipped a little Apart from that what else could it be?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Ragnar take no notice of gw he is just starting to panic as the days tick by                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Me panic !!! I'm looking forward to it. BJ and her rent boy's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

OK well we best get the diary out and book you in for a good dunking                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

@JP, can you wait til we get there please?

*Whispers* it's ok CW we will save you, although I can't swim, so it'll be down to Tilpix to help! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Thank you Lindsey and Tilpix.
I get the feeling someone needs a favour. Who has gone very quiet                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That's right Lindsay, Hold out your hand to GW and pull it away quick                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Now now lets play nice :)                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Now now then rags. And I thought you needed a favour.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I don't, but Techne may need a favour for your good self.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Sounds like you may have a bargaining point CW, use it wisely! πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Well unless Rags tells me what he needs help with I can't help. πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Now Christopher old chap, the fact that you know something is needed says that BJ has asked you already, plus if you don't, you do know that could work in my favour (nudge nudge, wink wink) and you wouldn't want that, would you.
However with me not having a scheming mind can you please arrange for an extra tent to be at the site in case Techne needs to go pillion on the back of myself because I will not be able to carry two lots of camping gear.
Hopefully she will be there on her own bike and it won't be needed.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oh the Chris Collective are Conversing !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't call us a dodgy pair of baseball boots, oh sorry you said Conversing                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If any newbies are wanting to attend this rally but are a wee bit unsure of turning up not knowing anybody, drop me a pm and i can arrange to meet you on arrival and introduce you to the mad crowd :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And they can meet me too                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro i said you ........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2500 seconds. There are 630 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption