BRACAN Rally - 28th and 29th June 2019

113 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2019 21:24:01 by Techne | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Bike is loaded, now in the cafe for my last un÷healthy meals before a weekend of salads and spring water                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

I will join you with the salad but I may be on a light fruit drink

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hope you have a good journey guys! Enjoy the ride. Weather looks perfect 😁👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Leaving within 30 minutes to start my trip up there, flat cap at the ready, ferret already down my leathers and whippet on the back seat of the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I thought you were going to Hazles I didn't realise she was staying at yours last night                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

About to leave London to go to meet her, should be on site just after 3 hopefully                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

In the make shift council estate havin a laff :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

A good night, shame I couldn't have stayed but very busy here and there, Life tends to move in mysterious ways! Lol

Great to see everyone having a giggle and letting their hair down. Could have killed for a beer but hey as Desi I earned my brownie points!

See you all very soon, no doubt!😀👍
JP's Profile
JP

Great weekend was had by all with the unbelievable weather we had. Great little rally if you don't go next year you are a plonker. Thanks to all the lads and lasses there hard work over the weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Home after great time thanks to all for organising rally be back next year. Already booked the sunshine                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Back home, Good to catch up with some old faces, Shame there wasn't any new faces.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Great weekend with fab company. Good time spent annoying folk :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Techne's Profile
Techne

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fun weekend - nice to catch up with everybody, and meet some new (to me that is) faces.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4180 seconds. There are 312 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption