Into the Valley

69 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2010 22:39:31 by 6ypsy | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Decided to go for a ride-out to Flamborough Head on Sat, so picked up a couple of muppets, and off we went (see pics).   Poor ole Craig, 3 points in 3 weeks takes him up to the limit. So he has to go veeeeery carefully. Oh the shame - a Virago staying in front of a Rocket III, blowing raspberries, giving the finger, and shouting 'Ya boo, sucks' !Tongue   And the pace was too much for Bill, cos he fell asleep at South Landing!Sleepy But as u took us the preeeety way to avoid the plod, I say ta muchly Thumbs Up   And to those who had their name down, but didn't go - more fool you - you missed a great weekend.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just need to master keeping the bike upright    That wasn't u who dropped it on the exit ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Andy, we must have met without knowing it on sat night, as i was on the gate from 8.00 to midnight with Ken.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Right sorry DB yes when I came up and asked for a bit of help with the logs, must try to organize a meet up proper for BMers at FYP got our own Bailwood this weekend and already nominated to watch the fire there lol, erm no one weekend is enough out of two don't you think and thanks for the compliments on my keeping the fire up to par folks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Talk about kicking a man when he's down XK,,,,,the man who made you your morning cuppa might I add !!!! For what its worth I hit treble numbers on my speedo today on way back from lakes,,,,,uncle leading as decoy of course!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross

'That wasn't u who dropped it on the exit ?'   Bonnie with a trailer! The lads came to my rescue thankfully...                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

flamborough head    you shoulda droped in for a brew im only down rd from there                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

6ypsy - You were on the deck a while - u ok?                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross

Yes fine, wasn't down for long but didn't get straight back on. Was a bit shook up, don't like wet roads ne'mind about wet grass, I'll have to practice skidding more Sick !   Wish I'd seen you lot, fancied a run up to Bridlington but didn't bother as everyone else was just staying onsite, so could have joined you to Flamborough instead, I love the coast but couldn't be further away here...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 442 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption