Chat Room - its a fun place to be

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2007 14:27:11 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi mike,how r u?                                                                                                                                                                             
veewulf's Profile
veewulf

In: sunderland

hi everyone not been on site for long and i been trying to get into chat room but i cant get in must be doing something dumb  will keep trying hope to see you all soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

don't worry about it hun, when ever i go in i end up talking to meself Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

A lot of the time it is easier just to post in the forum and wait for an answer.  The chat room gets very quiet at times.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

it does,i think everyone must be hiding in the darkest corners in there!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The trick is to stick around in there.  If nobody is in, just leave the chatroom open in the background and someone will come along soon.   Once 2 or 3 people are in there chatting, it soon fills up.  But if everyone closes the chat if there's nobody else in... then there will never be anyone in.   Hope that made sense                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

clear as fog mate! i will try it when i get 2 hands free to type! yep,am feeding sam-again!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

gosh witchiest is he one of those little chaps thats never full ????????? get some farleys rusks down him, jak was never full an put him on them early........... that sorted him an his tummy out !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

started him on baby rice yesterday storm,he's a gutsy thats 4 sure!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

mmmmmmmmmm Farley's rusks.........  Used to nick my baby sisters......... and my neice's.......  saw some in the shop the other day... good god they are tiny these days.   I'd probably still like them if I ate one though.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

when sam starts on rusks i'll send u one rube! x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Awwww isn't that nice.............. it''l be crumbs when it arrives mind you..... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

farleys rusks have shrunk rube.... its like most things.... with age it gets smaller !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i think chocolate bars are smaller now an wagon wheels have shrunk by half.....or is it my handds are bigger now ???? rusks are yummy an nice with hot milk on them.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

So I'm not the only one that likes rusks then.... do they still do Delrosa for babies?  Not seen that in years and years.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

erm never heard of it rube! can send u a part sucked rusk if u like,that'll be like cement when it reaches u!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

hmmmm need something to rest the sidestand on....LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

there u go then!! gonna get sam sum rusks on tues when i've got enuf money,will have to learn how to email u a pic of one to keep u going! x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ROFL............ the local shop has them in there..... never noticed before...... rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

never herd of the delrosa stuff rube is it a drink or food ..........   lol at the rusks witchiest they do go yucky and if its smeared all over the place its a bugger to cllean up !!!!!!!!!!!  cos yep it does set like concerete !!!!!!!!!!!!!! is sam any better hunny                                                                                                                                                                               
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

hes still on antibiotics storm,and boy do they make nappy changing fun!! feel like sitting him in a plastic bag! x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 908 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption