SQL Errors - Need your input

118 Posts | Latest reply on 15/03/2009 21:10:27 by old red | Go to original / last post
SP's Profile
SP

In: Weston Super Mar
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005' [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. /sites/bm/forum/active_topics.asp, line 235                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

9.54am...  as i went to refresh the page  Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005' [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. /sites/bm/forum/all_cats.asp, line 94                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

dammit thx, ill look into that                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

nothing at all happened on the DB server at them times. Ill email the web hosts                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

cdo.message.1 error 80040213.......the transport has failed to connect to the server........./sites/bm/header_inc.asp,line141...was trying to p.m Matt at time                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

that's the email one again  :-(   The webhosts are working on it still.  Two completely seperate issues unfortunately (I was hoping they were related).                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

strangest part is you still got the P.M Matt!                                                                                                                                                                             
Collarbone's Profile
Collarbone

In: Ammanford

Hi Matt just had this error trying to open main forum page at approx 22.00 on 11/12/08.  I waited a miuet tryied a refresh and all came through   Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005' [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.                                                                                                                                                                             
Collarbone's Profile
Collarbone

In: Ammanford

Hi Matt just had same error, trying to go from here to active Topics, think I must have missed the bottom line last time I copied it, whoops.   Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005' [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. /sites/bm/forum/active_topics.asp, line 248                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Forgot to copy 'em down Matt but had that a few times during the day over the last 3/4 days,plus the site seems to be running really slow slow this morning,took about 3 minutes just for this page to load Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

15/12/2008 5:17am   Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005' [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

15/12/09 17:15   Continually for the last 5 minutes with only one or two forum titles appearing at the bottom of the page     Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005' [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. /sites/bm/forum/active_topics.asp, line 225                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

fix will be in place soon.   Old Red - I got the PM cos the PM is saved before the email notification to me is sent.   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Got this just now (00.25) in chat room:

You are logged in as: Wills
Users: Online- 396, In chat- 4
Chatroom Administrators Online:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Followed by this:

CDO.Message.1 error '80040213'

The transport failed to connect to the server.

/sites/bm/header_inc.asp, line 140

Matt's Profile
Matt

wills - what was the rest of that SQL error?   The CDO thing will be fixed tonight.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Look what I just found!!  21.23hrs   Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e38' Optimistic concurrency check failed. The row was modified outside of this cursor. /sites/bm/admin/moderate_profile.asp, line 24                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Guess what I found!!??

Buggar all in my fecking wallet!Unhappy

Matt's Profile
Matt

ARGH DI!  I've no idea what caused that (but it's different than the original issue).   Erm - let me investigate and do some research                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well, you should know by now that I'll come up with the unexpected, just when you least expect it too!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption