New T-Shirts

101 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2008 18:21:42 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just throwing an idea, in the mix.... how do people feel about having a printed logo but with your name embroidered underneath?   Trying to do things in best cost effective way, and to please everybody!!!Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

everybody would know who you were!!!youve become part of the decor!a legend in your own life time!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In your case TM, we could just embroider a health warning underneath!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Nuke warning sign Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Your never gonna live that farting incident down, TM LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Just 'yet another' thought.... how about polo shirts..as another option?    And maybes patch badges ..with BM and your name ...these could be sewn onto jackets/westcots etc? Smile   Stickers? ..or is this goin too far now ?!?!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fantastic idea Scary,think names is def the way to go.how else are we going to know who's shirts who's after party's??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

lol  cassie...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Does that mean you would want a return address on them as well Cassie??? For the people who don't remember where they are in the morning!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thats what its like in scotland no fker knows where they are after several pints o heavy!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Just have a tag where you can attach your bike keys...   I'm sure that keys figure in parties somewhere along the line ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooohh Stuey,where do you go to party budShocked TM,bit out of date buddy,no longer live in Scotland and anyway who needs to know where they are,takes all the fun out of life.LOL Not into heavy either,real ale girl i amThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

snob!'real ale!'youll be dancin wierd country dances with bells on next!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i think t Shirts are a good idea and I apologiose if I am too late with this but athe beginning of the thread

matt you said about not being too obvious re the dateing but you could have

Bikermatch more than just dating a site you do want to be seen on/ your friends to know about ... blah blah

cleary its abit wordy but that me

and as I said if they already gone to the printers errrr sorry :)
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha - a bit wordy?  You wrote an essay!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me a snob,never buddy just got taste and i aint telling you where i hang my bellsWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

wot?!?!?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I need some idea of numbers...please let me know if you would be seriously interested in buying any of the following.....   V Neck T-shirt Printed   est...£8 V Neck T-shirt Embroidered est...£10 Polo Nect Shirt Embroidered est..£15 Sweatshirt Embroidered   est...£18  All will be in Black All will come with the BM logo as designed by Matt And for extra £5 can be personalised.   I am not asking to take orders at this moment in time, its just if I get any idea of numbers, so we can save ourselves a few pennies!!!   Thankyou                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Both Blue and i would go for embroidered,personalised t.shirts ScaryThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 398 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption