Whats ur fav bike????

70 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2007 16:40:37 by RC | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

were did that lamp post go, must be magic                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i like bikes with 2 wheels                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hiya MY20 big welcome to bm              Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya my20 welcome bm hun                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

if i had to have a cruiser it would be a boss hoss its got a chevy v8 engine in it , now thats a bike !!!                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

you ready for sat fbk? and ru campin to? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Hmm! My sadly departed T140 Brown/Gold American spec Bonnie.   My current fab but ratty 1000RT Boxer, the older but much better looking model, (much like me really LOL).   And, I wish, Kenny Dreers new Norton Commando. I rode a prototype up the Clacmus River Canyon road 3 years ago, absolutely f*****g awsome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mines a ural - with machine gun mountLOL or our model 100 panther would prefer the rigid - def with side car   solo machine I love the 1100 virago or a triumph tourer - triumph did make one of the biggest profits 2005/2006 but the fire last year almost destroyed them - Buy British - we have heritage   UP Cleckheaton                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I'm a bit late to posting on this one, hmmm.
I think mine would have to be the Exile Cycle Bullfighter (or the Thundercity version of it). Just a plain, clean looking, uncomplicated motorcycle. Just the way they should be!

My2Ono's Profile
My2Ono

In: Bridgend

I thought                                                                                                                                                                              
My2Ono's Profile
My2Ono

In: Bridgend

I thought the same about the lampost which was why I removed it lol. Your not going mad                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Has anyone seen the new AJS bikes?
Go to http://www.ajsmotorcycles.co.uk
Do a few bikes (although one does look suspiciously like a Honda CBR125) including a nice looking 250 Cruiser.

Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

My favorite bikes are The Bandit And Hayabusa (GSX1300R)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thats a bit fast for u bwb Hayabusa (GSX1300R)  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
gooner1400's Profile
gooner1400

In: northampton

my favs got to be the one iv got now suzuki gsx 1400 oh and my t140vSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

my favorite is the vmax. with a zero vboost switch, i also like the yamaha worrior                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i love my sprint st but I like the v max there are a lot of of custom v maxes about they cool. Trimphs though are my favourite cant help myself lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ikklebiker's Profile
Ikklebiker

In: bolton

I think my favourite bike was my VFR 750, but I did enjoy playing on my R6 until some woman driver wrote if off!  Soon be getting another bike, might try a CBR 600 this time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

as long as the wheels go round, round,round  does it realy matter   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

welcome to bm ikklebiker                                          Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 534 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption