air ambulance raffle prizes/1st ure welcome rally

55 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 20:33:15 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry Lou,at the momment i think it's being split between great north and yorkshire,however if possible it will go to a central location where it can be distributed where most needed.Will try and clarify at next meeting and get back to youThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Thanks Cassie - I know it may not be possible to do the central distribution thing as they're all separate registered charities, but it's good to know exactly where your donations are going Big smile   P.S. Unsurprisingly, there's just no way I'll be able to join you guys, but you will get some Wannabe sparklies in lieu Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Lou,your Wannabes one offs were very popular last time.   Sept still a few weeks away,you never know what might happenThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

This is very true... I must buy some lottery tickets just in case! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

all donations greatly appreciated, it only a month to go if any1 can helpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Do we have a figure yet? Or am I being a bit previous? Embarrassed

Hope you were able to raise a few pennies for the Air Ambulance.

Can I assume it was a non BM member who won their choice of Wannabe special? I've had neither a PM nor an email from anyone claiming to have won.

I'd hoped to have the website up and running by Monday, but it's taking a little longer than anticipated... it's nearly there though and the online shop should be at least partially stocked by tomorrow Big smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

WB   It was a non Bmer who won your voucher, the only reason i know is i was giving out the prizes lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

As for figures, I'm sure we sold the entire book of raffle tickets, and therefore raised at least £200.  I believe we raised more than that however, as we got some donations from people who didn't want raffle tickets for one reason or another.   e.g. The lovely couple on their honeymoon (She: 80, He: 69 ish) who broke down near the rally, and therefore ended up attending on a whim!  They don't gamble, but did donate. Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Thanks BJ - fingers crossed they'll see the "under construction" banner and send me an email or try again in a day's time Embarrassed Thought I could knock together a website a bit faster than I was able to! LOL

& thanks Mr P - be nice eventually to see how much was raised altogether - there was a lot of effort put into it, what with Sumo's travels and the "girlie-fying" etc.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes WB,its still under construction.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

We did raise in excess of £200, but we'll have give Caz a few days to tot-up (or wake-up lol) the exact amount raised.   A few of the raffle prizes were not claimed, but ticket numbers will be posted (along with the relevant prize) on the friendlies website and all will have a Month (or so) to claim them.  Any unclaimed prizes will be re-raffled next year (or at some other 'friendlies' event).   I must add that the standard of prizes was fantastic, I know as I read all the numbers out, and special thanks special thanks to BrummieJackie for getting a huge amount of prizes together Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I thought I might be being a little previous with my question... cheeky Caz - fancy needing to sleep?! Shocked

*legs it*

LOL

The site's now sort of up... although the shop can't be done til later tonight/tomorrow, so at least if anyone drops by, they'll see it does exist at least Embarrassed I was a little ambitious thinking I could have it finished before the rally...

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blue   No thanks needed but appreciated, it was for a good cause and glad they were welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

BJ my lady u did brilliant with those yamaha goodies. WELL DONE...

Oh and did i say u r looking gorgeous today...

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

UKHR

i swoon at your feet for thou art most stunning this fair day Embarrassed

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1371 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption