Auction

92 Posts | Latest reply on 16/03/2009 19:52:04 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Clean the car/bike/caravan   polish bike boots and clean leathers   Clean and polish the brass and silver(or is it only me that has brass stuff that needs cleaning these days)   A weeks ironing                                                                                                                                                                                         
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes

ok so far we have:-  for the ladies:- 1.Company for a night out 2.House cleanin in a pinny 3.Cleanin Windows 4.Gardening 5.Car/Bike/ Cleaning 6. A night inEmbarrassed 7.Pillion Ride 8 Shopping for someone 9 Baby Sitting 10.Dog Walking 11. Personal Striptease(although dont think this would raise much money LOL) 12.Ironing   and for the guys:- 1. Bike/Car cleanin cleaning   come on guys...u must have some idea's dont leave it all to the girlies hehe   AND YES CG IT IS ONLY YOU THAT HAS BRASS lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerchick21's Profile
Bikerchick21

In: shrewsbury

Just rem Meza you can print anything these day off a computer....lol  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

well meza, sum 1 i know wants u dipped in chocolate body paint n will pay a fiver 4 the privalidge                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

well that an idea drob..but how much are they willing to pay to lick it off??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

meza,  Cg's charity will do well out of it thats 4 sure, also they said 'make sure is a gud quality chocolate cos cheap chocolate upsets their stomach                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

oh ye, they said ' can u add sprinkles as well'                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

100s and 1000s..oh god no..they get in every nook n cranny hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

A "little bird" just told me that if you use ice cream, sprinkles and an ice cream cone they will double it to £10, just trying to imagine where the cone would or should be placed.   hey maybe someone could make a video of all this and raise even more money for me.   There was me thinking no one would beat gh donation of 10p after deductions                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

perhaps we need 2 check wiv meza as 2 wot size cone this person is gonna need cg                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

How about going camping for a bm  meet and Mezza putting all the tents up for us.   Hope the cone is bigger than a 99 one I am hoping Mezza will raise at least a pound                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

bigger and chocolate covered cg                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

ok kinda think we need to clarify this..ITS AN AUCTION FOR ME TO DO ONE THING FOR ONE PERSON NOT A GROUP OF PEOPLE lolol..and i hate ice cream so thats out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

back 2 chocolate n sprinkles then meza. hehe                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

seems like it drob don't it. Only playing you up Mezza to keep the post bumped up, as really appreciate what your doing for me.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

i already ordered all the choccy n a brush 2 put it on wiv.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

i just cant put it on the list drob as dont know who "this person" is ..male or female lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

put it where u fink it is most appropiate meza, hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

oh drob...it wont fit in there hun lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

come on peeps we need more suggestions                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 336 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption