Female Bikers Read This

75 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2009 16:20:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

where can i get some?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

OK OK... I admit it... I've been trying to talk my Dad into letting me pimp his wheelchair with neons! ;o)

tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i want em like a ship from me helmet to the sissy bar an handlebars!!an some inside me helmet like the space men in the movies!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

OOOO errrrrr  MISSUS.   luv this I'm really looking forward to christmas now (bah humbug).  Gonna convert ZZR into a pink barbie bambi rudolph with fairy lights over the mirrors to look like antlers, a big red light on the front and fluffy brown seats with white spots. THEN I'm gonnerrrr ..... errrrr ....... errrrr Get myself institutionalised and go hunting for faeries up the Wrekin. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Derby Childens Hospital Xmas Run has bikes done up just like that!   Ride wot u like - nuff said.   Just enjoy.   Blokes - Lasses - no diff - We all ride!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

ya don't want fairies up the wrekin. Trust me!!Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*googles the Wrekin*

Aaaaahhhh...

Nope... Sorry... Wrong place. The faerie folk live in my Mum's garden & I have the photo of their ring to prove it! Hehehe! :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fairies up the wrekin.     Sounds painful!Ermm   As for a photo of their ring......                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

does this mean i CAN WEAR THE PINK HELMET AFTER ALL ? WinkThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whaddya mean you've never hunted for Faeries up the Wrekin.  (Note - spelling - as in Celtic Faeries). 'Fraid you need "the knowledge" to foind the Faeries.  And The Wrekin - as we of the Mid Lands Know - is actually round the back of Telford.   Very good bike meet every Wednesday at The Swancote - road runnin from Wolverhampton to Bridgnorth - A456 I seem to recall.  But that is local knowledge. Tarararabit.   Excellent thread here.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Back to topic -   http://www.loisontheloose.com/DVD.html                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

Edit: Double-post. Sorry :D                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Three Cheers for ttm's ex. Hip Hip ........ I'd rather you didn't. I have crashed twice because she's such an inconsiderate rider. When I said she was a liability, I meant it. She just happens to have many other faults, one of those being a Label Slave.   Now there covering there bikes in neon lights. Wots that all about? You not ever seen Sci Fi programmes? Where were you in the 80s? You don't recall TRON? Battlestar Galactica TV series, with those flying bikes that looked like an over-faired RC30?   Man, you missed out!!                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I spotted a bike this morning and the chap had stuck a small strip of white LED's on each mirror.   It didn't half stand out, personally I thought It looked good, and made him more visible.   Neon TRON suit on order............   Second thoughts, If I wore one of those half of the East Mids would think We were under Alien invasion or the Goodyear blimp was making an extreme low level pass!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Neon TRON suit on order............ What, like this guy's?   http://www.tronguy.net//                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Have I missed something here? What's sci fi gotta do with my original topic? Confused   Lois Pryce is looking for contributions for a DVD she's producing about motorcycle travel for women. It's a 'How To...' guide and will be packed full with action, entertainment and tips.                                                                                                                                                                              
Banana1's Profile
Banana1

In: Manchester

Have you referred to WIMA - Womens International Mortorcycling Accociation - I'm sure they will still be going, and were really organinsed when I was active with them -worth a try - Belinda                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

It's a fast, funny, informative and action-packed guide to worldwide motorcycle travel with plenty of entertainment and hot tips from adventurous female motorcyclists including Dakar racer Patsy Quick and Elspeth Beard, the first British woman to ride around the world.   It's not just for the ladies though, there's loads of great stuff on it for the boys including lots of hot chicks on bikes - what more could you want?   Still waiting for the DVD to be released.                                                                                                                                                                               
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I could do with a few tips on what to pack into two small panniers on a trip to Germany next week. Whats the most important items that a women needs?. I have tried thinking about this one. Years ago when i was a lot younger, as long as I had clean knickers and a toothbrush ( pink of course) I was happy. I had burned my bra so that didnt matter then. Now its a case of I need a bra cos they droop, comfy shoes yes well bunions, trainers, shorts mmm too much cellulite so a skirt, a couple of pairs of jeans, waterproofs, shampoo, conditioner, hairdryer, hair straightners, hair gel, (there is an advantage for you baldy men!!), condoms (again pink Shocked)  Ipod, camera (just my compact leaving the superzoom at home). In todays climate I will need  more Euros than I needed before. oh and I cant forget the tenor ladies!!Confused Now you see there is a sure difference in now and times goneby and a subtle between men and women!!!.  I do need a DVD to help me to pack. Well done that Gal Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOL Right... for starters... ditch the hairdryer, straighteners and gel... it'll all get squished under your lid, so it's a waste of time even trying to do owt with your hair Wink

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7646 seconds. There are 427 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption