Rykers Cafe 10th Feb, anyone interested?

56 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2008 11:32:18 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kwak it was the emphasis on ALL that made it sound like a dig! My name was on the event page actually but I removed it earlier! Its just sometimes the CAPS make things sound very rude when reading!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well said Actionman!!!!!!!!      C'mon ladies, life's to short! Like Am said, it's all to easy to take the written word the wrong way.      Both of you are lovely, thoughtfull and considerate, so step back. More important things going on in life. What ever was said, or thought was said, it really isn't worth you to fallin out over it, is it?Hug to you both.                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

In: Croydon

Unfortunataly due to being hacked and pissing of my ex iv lost all my photoes so no pictures avaidable at the moment You wont be able to miss my bke though Honda Goldwing on a W reg marron in colour and proberly in better nick than me lol I will be easly identified by the burger in each hand lol Bandit if you want to come I have a spare seat for the run to brighton just bring a helmet and I will drop you back at your car                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

I hope that you have a great time, if you take your camera you could ask someone to take a pic of you for your profile.                                                                                                                                                                              
madcat1's Profile
madcat1

In: london
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hi all, Is this burger and rideout still happening?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Madcat1 as far as I know it is, Ray said he was going to be there, burger in each hand lol. See the event page for details     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=158                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

Thanks to everyone that turned up The burger was great the company fantastic and as for the ride it was brill hope to catch you all again soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Did ya get your photo taken Ray? Did anyone take any pics?                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

had a couple of group pics taken I can be spotter easly as the best looking guy there and the others wont contridict me as they are not full members PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol modest devil you! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Siggy101's Profile
Siggy101

In: Horsham

I'm afraid I'm going to beg to differ Ray!!Wink   You lot seemed pretty friendly so I've coughed up my pound and can defend my honour!   It was a great run out.  I may have led you guys on a slightly longer route than I had in my head but hey, it was damn good fun. I never did work out what the hell that guy in the spacesuit was doing on the beach though...  you gotta love Brighton!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agreed -  good company and excellent burgers and splendid run out!
I put up an event for the old bike Pioneer Run at Tattenham Corner on the 9 March...if anyone dares....
Early start I'm afraid....but they got a long push to Marine Parade when they conk out........

Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

Im working in Manchester at the moment for 2 or 3 days or so i was told 12 days ago and i still dont have a return date as soon as i get back we will have to sort out another run Im not getting enough biking in riding up to manchester and following celebs all day lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Im not getting enough biking in riding up to manchester and following celebs all day lol   Oo er I've never been called a celeb before, a pleb yea but not a celeb. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

way i heard it Kwak you were following me and I got lost lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

way i heard it Kwak you were following me and I got lost lol   PML you aint wrong there Ray, you ought to think about ditching the *pink witch, she's such a liar!! LOL It was a larf tho.   *aka sad nav lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4063 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption