people who have got together via BM

69 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2007 21:02:17 by skins | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

have seen skins in the pink wig......x                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth

*I've seen a few posts in the past change dramatically from their original intention, but never have I seen a post deviate so dramatically lol   Skins, naked, skateboard, pink wig....CAT?!?!?!  I've just eaten as well lol  *   Blueboy no deviation here the thread is "What made you smile" and this certainly did.   Oh so did the antics of one or two others on the night to but you know me "I know nothing." lol other than these pre Skeggy events are making Skeggy look interesting to say the least.   Can't believe all these people don't mind partying with an 83yrs old either thats enough to make even the most miserable smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

CG, this is not the "what made you smile thread" u loon, how much you had to drink??? this is mr. shaggys post about meeting mr/mrs right!! lololol   she's finally flipped folks....   xx lula xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I wasn't gonna say anything!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

I'm wondering what's going on with Blues & Mac??? Confused Plus I'm a little worried about the behaviour thats going to go on at my party.LOL Which is excactly what I want Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

so is that just gonna be between you & FBK then Oggy??  LOL...ooo we can start rumours.....lmao
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOL

Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Can't even blame it on being blonde can I Lula, must be the company I am keeping of late. Or is it just my age I can't remember where I am or even who I am sometimes, but at least Lula I remember where I leave my wine. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lula's Profile
lula

In: tamworth

i did remember..... today, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Yeah Lula and where you left my hair. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Well after winning naked twister (with my third leg) washing the pink out of my hair and dropping the cat off at home (what a pussy)... LOL All i can say is finding it hard to type with one hand.. Thanks Lula..Revenge is sweet... Now Roll on SKEGGY... Has anyone seen my socks... Love ya all from Party boy....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I just like to say That i dont know these people. none of it was my fault and They made me do it anyway. I just hope the cat recovers enough to forgive me. we'll always have saturday nght jack!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Well we wanted a go on singstar blues but you hogged the mic all night...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

That much beer can make anyone think they're david coverdale. I was just trying to cover up the noise the cat was making. Anyway the recordings i've got are all road angels dolcit tones!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi ya well I met my partner from here - and I wasnt even looking for anyone, just joined to meet some biking friends for local rideouts, rallies etc.  He sort of found me within a few weeks of joining at the beginning of the year and the rest is history!!! We now live together and are planning on buying our first joint house!!  As for attracting the nutters..........well, that was always my problem too, and in a funny way me and bluehornet are a bit nutty together but hey, we're happy and having fun most of the time so thats the main thing.  Ill always be grateful to BM for bringing him to me and also, I have lots of ppl I enjoy chatting to on here also - not had the priviledge of meeting you all yet but will do very soon - MB and other biking rallies on the horizon for sure!!! Keep the chatting/friendships going...................you never know what it may lead to................and if all else fails, you're rich if you got good mates who enjoy similar interests as yourself........tc all, be nice to each other and play nicely lmao!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Blues - as long as the video of me being raped by Looby and CG does not get published....  Ooh the memories..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

'Has anyone seen my socks?'   <cough> errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr noooooooooooooo Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
roadangel's Profile
roadangel

In: Warwickshire

excuse me blues!!  I hope the comment about my dulcit tones os a compliment, personally I think DC and me wiped the floor with you lot (with a bit of help from Rach at the end of the night....) Still wish there'd been a Linkin Park track, then you would have all known about it, lol Haven't kept up with the threads much, still got a stiff neck from the night camping in cg's back garden, .... or was it the secret game of naked twister we played in the tent....LOL.....just wish  i knew who it was with....PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

i'm sure compared to mine R A your voice is like a birds song. I'll leave it up to the listners to decide which bird. I have said recordings in mp3 and realplayr so if anyone would like a copy or would like to bribe me at all. Ether contact me or msn cruiser gal as she already has them in real player and will get the mp3's shortly. Oh and since you mentioned it skins. I have the vid in .avi and .3gp and i-pod vidio! no sound by the way. the screams were too awfull. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

Oh thanks blues... Mind you i may need that when I take Looby and CG to court.. I am mentally unstable now after that ordeal...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 517 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption