Nottinghamshire ( Nearby) Folks

63 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2012 21:04:29 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Really good meetin you  all, some for the first time and some not. Thanks for a great day.
Hope you all got home safely. xxxxx

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

p.s. photo uploaded                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Just back after stoppin in Matlock for a lovely roast dinner Tongue Was great to meet you all and good to catch up with Sunset again. Mike was on his way out as we arrived , he must of heard us coming LOL Unfortuneately we came upon an accident on the A38 ,Sutton in Ashfield , on the way back .....biker off ! We thought it might have been Steve ? Didn't stop as a heard of folks there already and looked like things were under control and biker looked ok ! Hope whoever it was is ok ! Anyone know if it was him ? Please keep us posted if you hear anything. JJ900 & HB X
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wasnt me                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey steve glad wasnt you hunSmile was good to meet you hope to meet again soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

seen the photo Dave I almost managed to hide

see you all on the road                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Glad it wasn't you mate Thumbs Up was good to meet you an i hope whoever it was is ok Ying Yang catch you all soon i hope. We were talking about getting a ride together for Derwent Dam one Sunday meet Matlock ? Let us know if any of you are interested in going and an idea of dates to suit all, HB x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no hiding from the Phantom Flasher

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have you noticed you all look taller in the photo

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and prettier!Shocked 

Only joking!Stern Smile

Though Dave is looking quite the professional model with his "Casually having a dump pose"! A true contender to Zoolanders "Blue Steel"!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

What does everyone think to doing a treasure hunt?? I'll come up with some clues (probably about 10). I'll make sure its all within about a 10 mile radius so you're not riding miles to each point. The idea being that at each point there will be a letter. Once you've collected all letters come back to the meeting point and work out what it spells. There will be a prize for the first team back. You can have upto 4 in a team. Either be free or charge £5 per team to take part. All proceeds to charity??   Anyone interested??   Thumbs Up  Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And a Thumbs Up from me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey was great to see you all...Meeting new peeps and some I already know ...Hope to see you all again..Yes am up for fun games ride out providing its my weekend of work xx

Kaz x                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

hey sounds good to me although im rubbish at stuff like that i will give it a go as its for charity lolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Ooops seems i may have jumped the gun ! Sorry for thinking some might be interested in a nice Sunday ride out ! HB                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Posted anyway .....nothing venyured as they say ! HB !Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry HB, missed that!Embarrassed

I'm up for a Sunday pootle to the Dam too!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dam fine idea                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Cool ! Have posted so let's see what dates are best for folks Thumbs Up.....HB x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 322 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption