Comments on threads!

37 Posts | Latest reply on 20/03/2012 20:12:52 by wenders | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well i saw miss marple with the zimmer Wink she was walking mighty strange... me thinks was her...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

so miss marple and colonel mustard did it in the dining room Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I was always professor plum, but never any good at cluedo, so i was just a plum                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

You're all wrong it was SCOOBY DOO!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

So Scooby doo did it in the garden with a spade                                                                                                                                                                              
trumpetrider's Profile
trumpetrider

In: shrewsbury

HAHA EVEN WENDERS JOINED IN AN IT'S HER THREADLOL SOO FUNNYClap Stop shoutingEmbarrassed have I told you today? I LOVE YOUHeart oh shit TIME! BUTTIES!WackoxxxxxxxxHeartxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Well all I'm going to say is 95% of you have missed the meaning of this thread its not about posting daft comments                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I think my point about I think people agree/disagree on this matter depending on what mood they are in, has been very well proven here  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Not the first time I've logged on and seen the same people with 20+ replies all the way down the forum lists.  It is not so much that it's mostly just random comments or a couple of words with no effort put into it by them.

Should have a drivel section where one or two on here can go sit in and rack up their post counts which is the only reason I can see for it.

How ever there is a fine line between these people and others keeping the threads fun/entertaining.

Got to take the good with the bad Thumbs Up

wenders's Profile
wenders

I made a thread for the drivel and someone moved it to joke section, defeated the purpose of the thread.                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

JP is right, not many understood meaning of this, and Madscots is right too, people only commenting for karma etc, sad lives!!!!!

Meaning of thread explained a wee bit easier:-

I.E. Thread heading.....anyone interested in a ride out on saturday......

We would think that was a simple question, but no, people have to drivel about how they CAN'T go on said ride out because of blah blah blah.....You weren't asked if you couldn't go but if you would be going!!!

Get the idea now people????? Just clutters threads up and makes life difficult for person running ride out, instead of just flicking through and seeing all interested, they got to read every comment to find out the answer to a simple question!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so is there a ride somewhere saturday..?? SmileTongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If there is then I won't be going as I'm in Mablethorpe lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Me as well                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

So I'm on my own then may aswell cut the grass                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I rest my caseClap                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Gawd help us as is the mods being naughty lickle sausages so no hope for the rest of us  Confused Wacko LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 890 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption