Disappearing

33 Posts | Latest reply on 25/05/2007 17:58:35 by RC | Go to original / last post
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This is a great site Matt and if anyone leaves its only cos they havent tried to make the best use of it. For value it cant be beaten. Though it does suffer from some people lowering the tone any chance they get (Dont they Kwak - lol). I dont get on at sensible hours to join in the chats due to work but I welcome any messages people want to send. I've only ever had 2! Thanks for those Witchiest. Oh and RC - love the new pic hon.                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwwww thanks daz Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

ROFPML @ Daz, saying I'M 'lowering the tone'    Quote Matt: haha, balls to the lot of u!   Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

ive changed my hair colour the blond has all gone lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

I think its a really great site Matt. Even though I am a newbie I have felt welcome and able to join in with the forums and chat.   If people are too tight to pay less than the price of a cuppa for a weeks entertainment well their loss. Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well said Kate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

i dont post much anymore, as i am out doing biking things, for those of you who may have not realised, we have been getting some real good weather recently LOL Oh and now i also have a fella, not this sites doing, but i have convinced him to join up Wink  It is great dating a fellow biker, lots of runs out, with no whinging and no sack of spuds sat on the back ruining the handling LOL  I can now go for the bike i want and not have to thing about the pillion space .......YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RC's Profile
RC

wohoooooooo congrats frag hun xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Looks like it's picking up again.   And thanks everyone for the kind words.   I think the welcoming thing is the most important part of the site.   In fact, I'm thinking of asking for volunteers to send out welcome PMs to new faces to make them feel at home (Nicola does this on Bike Chat).  It's a nice personal touch and works really well.   With around 60 new users per day now, and not many sticking around, we could do with keeping people on board.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

give us a shout if u need a hand matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yes rc cud find lots to ssay lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww frag congrats to you an ya fella.                  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont know what u mean bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 361 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption