meet at Squires cafe

29 Posts | Latest reply on 23/01/2011 19:51:44 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Was great to see everyone today, loved the ride over, missed the rain coming home too .. big smiles :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
mungybear's Profile
mungybear

In: grantham

Nice of you to pop in on your way home ladies Thumbs Up It was lovely to meet you both and have a natter. Big smile

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Brill afternoon!
Great to see Shell, Ian, Alice, Keren and Gary again. Great to meet Suzukihen and Gilly! and also good to see Mally and his mate.   Met up with some of my regular Squires mates too.. Just what I needed after the cr*p i've had lately!   Thanks for putting the smiles back on my face, you lot!Hug   Hope to see you again soonBig smile xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
suzukihen's Profile
suzukihen

In: king's lynn, Nor

Hi. It was great to meet you all today, made Gill and I very welcome. Thanks . Look forward to meeting you all again.   Home now and having a glass of wine. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I can tell I am getting old, stiffening up from not riding for 5 months & 1st ride being in the cold & wind Raynauds is a bugga in winter,  ... 

But as everyone here has said was great to see people , and have a good laugh and is well worth it  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Pic from today uploadedClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Gillya666's Profile
Gillya666

In: Alfreton

Well id just like to say ...Ive had a brilliant day peeps, it was great meeting some new aquaintances off BM, 1st time out to a BM meet, How welcome you made us both feel. Bring on the summer, definitely be back up at Squires Cafe again Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

It was really good to see you & Tracy today Gill, looking forward to seeing you more as the year goes on Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Good to meet you too Gilly!
Look forward to meeting you guys again soon!   Great pic, ShellThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 452 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption