Whats ur fav bike????

70 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2007 16:40:37 by RC | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All adds to the excitement, sorry you are all looking at an empty box will get pics sorted soon.  Whats everybody been doing this weekend, anyone been to the Jumpstart in Lancashire?                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Id love to get down to the ace cafe never been will get there this year                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

im lost can anyone tell me how you get into the chat rooms been there before but forgotton how all these buttons know what i mean lol                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

Welcome Lcot. You'll find a link to the chatroom on the first page of forums. And can I say - being born in Coventry and my dad having worked for Triumph in the 60's  - how good it is to see that many regard them as their fave bike. Have to say my fave is definately not my current one. An 89 GSX1100f. Its a bugger for spares and is heavy as a carthorse. But does go well when its in the mood.   I definately go for the cruiser type over sports bikes tho.                                                                                                                                                                              
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

i thought triumph were almost dead and burried at one time but they really got it back and its good to see them around alot latley the rocket looks fantastic dun it                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Triumph made more profit 2005/6 (I think!) than Ducatti did in Britain. Big Triumph place just down the road from me and it's always busy, so fingers crossed they go from strength to strength.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

dazpants, if ive misunderstood im sorry triumph make cruisers but the V Star is a Yamaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Triumph Rocket III Classic being a beautiful one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Triumph Rocket are beautiful, shit have to get back to work now                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Virago stars are smart bits of kit too tho and you would love Ace Cafe lcotgrave. HUGE brekkies, cheap non alchol drinks and stacks of bikes etc to look at. Loads of stuff goin on at night if ya wanna stay on too. www.ace-cafe-london.com/                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

been to matlock bath today with bwb my son , storm and her son, saw some wicked bikes there way cool xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
red star's Profile
red star

In: Bridport

best bike I've ever been on is a triumph thunderbird chopper named Shady Lady, owned by a guy called Flash. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

yeah plan to get to ace cafe this summer thanks for web site                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Shady lady sounds cool. Goin tomorrow night for the St George's celebrations.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

big hello red star welcome to the mad house   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep hi red welcome aboard                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

howdy take no notice to peeps on here most of em mad espec that rc n storm lol , im the polite quiet lady one yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i lie too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i was gonna say bp ur the madest one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao but we love ya   woooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
My2Ono's Profile
My2Ono

In: Bridgend

Hi everyone I am new here. My favourite bike is my Tuono. Well it has to be really....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

look,s like ur trying to cock ur leg up that lamp post,should use the alley behind u ,                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 561 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption