How to please

42 Posts | Latest reply on 18/09/2010 22:05:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nice one matt !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Ok were cooking on gas at lastClap                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

cooking on gas in deed
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Youve started it now Matt be needing bigger server soon

HTC Hero got it on contract is posibly th biggest heap of junk phone I have ever owned it has come so close to being bounced of a wall so many times. Soon as I get back to uk its going back to the shop. I could replace it with a couple of bean cans and a piece of string it would be of more use
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Don't blame Matt for starting it, IT WAS ME Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

the new HTC Desire HD is going to be the dog's do-da's!!!  It's really gonna be amazing.  Fool anyone who buys a pathetic iPhone piece of junk  :-)   And when you paste images into BM using the above method - it doesn't store on the server (just points to the original host, hence sometimes it doesn't work if the hosting server blocks "leaching" of images)                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Knowing my history of messing about with pictures I'm not even going to attempt this one !!!! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Wanted another go Big smile
  Go on anneka, if I can do it anyone can LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

so dose it work with photos from our albums ? hmmm yes apparently so !                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"the new HTC Desire HD is going to be the dog's do-da's"

Yeah, go on, rub it in!  Not to worry, my "standard" Desire is still pretty good. And yes, I wouldn't touch an iPhone either, can't believe that even their latest phone, the 4 still doesn't allow such items considered the norm in pretty much any phone over the last five years; no bluetooth transfer, no MicroSD slot, no smart dialing etc.

For those confused by my earlier post, a HTC Desire is a smartphone.  A very good smartphone.

Anyway, need to be careful .. this is a bike related forum lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

well at least im putting bike pictures up and who gives a flying fig tree about a phone ?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ha ha - you're obviously not a gadget fan WN?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

not working in mozillaboohoo   but it does in ie!                                                                                                                                                                                
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

yeh like that one dumfriesdik                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

A do uper i found on the beach ! one carefull owner                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

should work fine in Firefox                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

There you go, even crappy firefox can do it...http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?width=180&height=180&source=/sites/bm/profiles/uploads/23266_bm_1_bm_5205995241.jpg&type=JPG
Matt's Profile
Matt

Wow even Chrome can... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/cgi-bin/thumbnail.aspx?width=180&height=180&source=/sites/bm/profiles/uploads/23266_bm_1_bm_5205995241.jpg&type=JPG                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just trying lol                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

when I click properties on the pic what address am I looking for? ( blonde at work  Confused )                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 850 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption