PMs & Winks

46 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2007 13:55:36 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

There you go Witchiest, have on eon me!   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thanx paul. thats cheered me up!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

things have improved alot!!! i cant keep up wiv em all! its brill!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol, talk about resurecting a dead topic  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

just trying to get that other topic down matt!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha good idea! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

PS: More good comments in other topics, bringing them to the top is what we need.  Good things about the site being successful, and topics that appear welcoming and friendly, both encourage new members to stick around                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

winks and pms........................no idea what they r its been so long  since i got one.....must be the beard scares them all off.......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

u got mail mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

was hinting at the femlae members of the site matt but cheers anyway:D                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

No probs, every little helps as they say  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

ill send you one gs if you like lol   errrrrrr diane did you not say that you did not want your male maid in a pinny lol leather or otherwise and refused to say what you wanted,  clearly its the whole maids uniform for u an not just the pinny LMAO im sorry Wink the devil made me write this message                                                                                                                                                                              
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

the devil seems to be involved in lots of your posts ewEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

I have a problem with my machine. I dont get emails telling me when I get winks and messages - and I dont see any winks or messages on the site....   Whatdaya mean its cos I'm unpopular??Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Think yourself lucky, I got winked at by a GIRL Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

oooooops LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

yeh but a bloke winked at me kwak !!!!! thats 10 times worse but I did get a lovely pms off storm Big smile   don't worry dazpants im sure now the ladies know you exist you will get plenty of messages and winks - at least i hold on to that dream thatll I get winks and messages of the girls on the site - sad I know - ill get my coat im leaving LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Quote Issy: I'll get my coat   Is that the one with the buckles? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Gibohonda's Profile
Gibohonda

In: Aberdeen

Hello all, first post on this brill site, looks to be a lot of fun. No winks but one message so doing well.   Di I have stopped tinkering !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

welcome Gibohonda Hug   yes kwak the one with the buckles help me put it on pleaase and take me back to my padded room                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 1141 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption