7th Feb 2010 ride out

53 Posts | Latest reply on 08/02/2010 22:06:28 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

di,,, brekky's always on me,,usually runny egg down me shirtLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

***BUMP***

12.30 - 1ish it is thenThumbs Up I'm starting to think car unless the weather forecast takes a turn for the better though.

If it goes on events it means we can post silly picturesLOL  Or even a few sensible ones.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

There's a couple of us will be there if the weathers ok, brekkers at hawes sounds good craig if you fancy meeting up on your way down, let me know Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

looking at the weather,its seems it may be no other option then to drive guys,I'll keep an eye on it,cause these are not easy in bad weather on the bike! the meet however will still go ahead,thanks to all                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Are you putting it up on events  BB???                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Just done it Anneka,thank you Thumbs Up I had tried the other day and got lost with adding it,think I've done it now Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Weather forecast pants here for tomorrow and not fancying the car so have a great time everyone Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cheers for weather info  terry,,,,,,if raining here in morning then will see you all some other time, if dry-ish i'll be there on bike???                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Weather's brilliant in Liverpool today despite a poor forecast. Said to be cloudy for tomorrow and I'll be there regardless.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Up to now i'll still be going, i'll be up early doors and weather permitting will be there..... Not bothered if it rains after ive left house, usually does, thats why they invented waterproofs and mine are well worn!!!!! craig.......                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Craig if the weathers ok me and blueboy are planning on leaving Darlo at about 10, heading over to Hawes for a stop off then onto Devils. If you fancy meeting for a brew PM me to swap numbers etc Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pm sent.....cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Fingers crossed we'll see you in the morning for a fry up and a brew Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ratbirider's Profile
ratbirider

In: Southport

Doubt I will make it, still got no wiring loom. maybe next time though :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got up at 7am, bike gear on, bike ready, but will have to give this one a miss unless the weather improves later in morning....(drizzle and dull at moment). Have a good one for those that turn up and catch you all some other time.........craig                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Same here, overcast, wet, miserable. Have a good one all you brave peeps, looks like a days washing and polishing for me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
82% Karma82% Karma 82% Karma82% Karma

If it goes on events it means we can post silly picturesLOL  Or even a few sensible ones.   It wasn't submitted, or rather it didn't come thro after bikerbitch submitted it.   I wasn't on line last nite so only got her PM this morning asking if she had entered it correctly.   Short notice events don't get added to the calendar, for obvious reasons, it's short notice and most folk either don't make it or aren't aware til it's over.   However...if you want a short notice event adding to the calendar so you can take photos and add them later let me know, but if no photos are added the event will be deleted.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

for once i've made correct decision not to attend today!!!! at my end it is now persisting down !!!!! very very wet craig.......                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Same here craig, when I opened the garage door this morning the bike span round and hid in the corner Shocked

Of course if it was down to me I'd be straight out there but I'd hate to force her to do anything against her will so we're stopping in Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The only thing i'll be taking for a spin today is the iron around the ironing board.... A mans work is never done!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8600 seconds. There are 1709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption