Here is an old one....

46 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2007 17:42:47 by Di | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know what to expect if I call round to yours for tea and cakes then..... a cup of tea. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

LOLLOLLOL well what do u expect Rube when we only drink tea here pmsl
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Still sticking to that story eh... I admire your style LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol rube i would share just a diddy bit of cake with you !!!!  strictly cos of medical grounds of corse !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Awwwwwwwwwww thats sweet.......... can i have the cherries off the top.. you can have the rest LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

well you not havin them all !!!!! so yep you can have a share.... the green cake from morrisons has no cherries its sponge on bottom. domed with cream and topped with something like marzipan/fondent stuff... its yummy                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Quite partial to marzipan........ I drink amoretto neat too cos that has the same taste.... but it is a bit too sugary for me so I have to keep it to a minimum... but a nice treat.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

never herd of that before, but if it tastes like marzipan then it must be good stuff !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yukkkkkkkkkkkk @ marzipan                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

good more for me an rube then !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hope no one esle likes marzipan either ehh rube)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

u can deffo keep it yukkkkkk its as bad as marmite .                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

adore marmite but yuk to marzipan blah.................                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

either sweet tooth or not tooth i luv sweet stuff an have puds rather than a starter when i go out. ps glad yuo dont do marzipan di cos theres more for me an rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

greedy sod LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I sometimes around Christmas go to Lidl, buy bars of chocolate covered marzipan.... not good for you but it's one hell of a treat.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i just nick it off the xmas cakes, cos dont like fruit cake so i can justify why i eat the icing and the marzipan, an if its on birthday cake i always ask for the corner cos theres more on the end bits !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

sneaky.......... but clever..........  If you have a lidl or an aldi nearby they sell continental marzipan bars with choccy coating... and some has rum and raisins in it... few other things too... you would be in heaven if you saw the variety.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yuk ....yuk and yuk LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You simply have got no taste RC...... but thats ok cos if you don't eat it, there is more to go around for me.... and Storm if she can get to it before I finish it off.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  you can have it with pleasure                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 914 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption