Rivington Hall Barn Lancashire

41 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2009 20:37:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

web link has expired.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

just like me really........back to morse code dit dit dit da da da ditt dit                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Hedgerow?!!! Censored not at my age Mrs lol   Oh gawd Ian don't go complicating things, I can see folk getting confuddled.   This is the Rivi thread (for those, like me, who get easily confuddled) LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

ok i will get the map out next wk and give this some thoughtErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

kwak...question, have you blocked me from your profile....wasjust going to send you a pm ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Try again Ian                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Rivington Lane Lancashire BL6 7SB   01204 697 738   website:  rivingtonhallbarn . co . uk   Jct 6 & 8 of the M61 near the A673, between Adlington, near Chorley or Horwich near Bolton   ~~~~~~~~~~~   If anyone is planning on going to Rivi' and wouldn't mind taking a pillion please let me know   Cheers Sandi Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

If I was going to Matlock from Rivington then I would use M6, peel off at Macclesfield turn, cut across to Buxton then down to Matty Bath.   But the Rivington meet would have to be early and the Matty one late as I have never yet been to a meet where everyone is where they say they will be at the time they say they will be there.....  flipping motorbikers, always doing their own thing Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

That's the same way I'd go and according to Google maps it's 82 miles. Go round the M60 and then the A6 through Stockport and Whaley Bridge and it drops to 69 miles but the last time I did it I found it a stop-start PITA getting away from Manchester.
Rivington Oct 3 or 4 anyone?
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Very true Wills, Stockport and the A6 is a bikers hell! you can cut around the back via Marple and miss a load of lights out, but then you are increasing milage again, but if the plan was to do two meets in one day its not the milage but the time factor, and I think M6 route would be a lot faster, unless you went a bit further down the M6 peeled off and went out via Ashbourne, will have to think about that one lol.   Will let you know about Oct3/4 closer to the date, but so far its a free date for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Oct 3/4 same week end as MCN Butlins Skegness                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

so rivvy is on the 3/4 oct am i right in thinking this                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I have no clue HR, I just wanted a pillion ride to Rivi but it's turned into a gathering I'm probably not going to get to lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Went to Rivington !!!!!!!! on me date.......What a Fantastic Place,,,,,Thumbs Up Had a great time !!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Nowt like rubbing it in eh? Tongue    I never realised how difficult it would be to get a lift anywhere. *sigh*                                                                                                                                                                               
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

OooHH wwww......So sorry! Wasnt thinkin....Embarrassed !!!!   PS: U must go though!!   IT WAS FAB !Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Might wander over tomorrow (ie Sunday) if the weather looks OK. Be there about 2-ish                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sorry cant do this week, i am down at my Mums still, and I have agreed to take her out for Sunday lunch.  Well she is taking me and Mark out, to say thanks for all the DIY we been doing :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Your morse is tereble Ian. SOI?? wot you trying to send?                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Let me know when the Riuvvi meet is on... I'll bring me camera                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 360 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption