Biker Jailed After Bootlace Chase

27 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2009 23:02:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No problem if its raining PD. Can go in the car with the HD car mats.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

he heh - too true, pd!!!   Can't wait until the finance finishes, the bike is mine and I can actually rebuild it into a bike that can be used as a bike SHOULD be used. Hopefully I will still have some paint on the engine and frame by then... (am already on my 2nd set of wheels, 2nd fuel tank, 2nd pair of fork legs and upper and lower yokes and not 2 years old yet!). Saying that, I LOVE my bike!!   Hmm Ric.. think you are going to need to hold auditions....                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

top cat was always topcat here and in america. there used to be a cat food called topcat so  the announcers on bbc had to introduce the cartoon as boss cat because of advertising/licensing rules but whenit came on it was topcat                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ah... cheers, dunan! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

TeeCee,my people will contact your people about doing lunch.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Thanks Ric!   Have already spoken to Depp and Rourke and they definitely want in....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good,keep them interested. Cheap but nevertheless good actors.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 976 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption