air ambulance raffle prizes/1st ure welcome rally

55 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2009 20:33:15 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will ask my friend who collects for Air Ambulance what he thinks...and get back to you!!

Isnt the rally on Events page yet? Thats the first time Ive seen the dates for it..right near me birthday!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Ian if i thought it would be that simple to get stuff off them i would have asked for Valentino Rossi to pop out me box                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ewwwwwwwwww............that sound painful, what would he be doing up there                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Being as this thread has no x rated notice i must remain silent on that one !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

You read my mind Jackie..I NEARLY slipped up as I had a corking answer but thought BETTER NOT!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BC we both know what we were thinking and it put a smile on my face thats for sure, an x rated 1 at that                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

So now that you girls have finished talking about your boxes, does anyone besides Jackie and BC have anything to donate for money lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK   I think you could offer yourself as a slave for a while as a raffle prize, i'd buy a ticket lol   Waiting to hear from a couple of other places re raffle donations                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Good work Jackie but i'm a slave for a living and don't fancy a bus mans holiday, even for money! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK

you disappoint me i was so looking forward to seeing you in a pinny and wellies

caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

seriously can anyone donate anything for the air ambulance raffle, we have had sum gud reponses from peeps off here, but obviously the better the prizes, the more money we will raise for this vital service                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wow Jackie,am well impressedClapmany,many thanks.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

New thread done re auction of jacket hope it raises a gud sum                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

cheers jackie fingers crossed   thanksThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Can you let us know what's going to happen with the money raised? i.e. Is it going to one particular region's Air Ambulance?

I know SV_Shell (& possibly others) was/were looking into the whys and wherefores, to see if it was possible to make a nationwide donation but didn't hear further as to what had happened.

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*drags thread kicking and screaming back up to page 1*                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

****REFRESH***   I have made some "personal donations"   Anyone else going to make a contribution Question   No smutty comments please, this is a serious subject for a very worthy cause Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
jonesie's Profile
jonesie

In: Bristol

I want to know what the personal donations from emzed are LOL plus sign my up for Rossi in a box!

I'd like to offer a box of goodies from Leather Therapy, if the members of BM have leathers as dirty as their minds then it's sorely needed Wink Happy to post it direct to save the winner carting it home on their bikes.

My other company is a marketing consultancy, so am happy to offer an hours marketing review & brainstorming as a prize.  Depends how many members have their own businesses though as to if you want to use it or not, I know it's not a prize everyone would want!  Can whoever's organising prozes PM me?
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I couln't possibly comment jonesie LOL   The raffle prizes are a secret Wink   All will be revealed at the rally LOL   Then you'll see why its a secret Thumbs Up   But if you PM Cassie she might just let you in on it but you'll be sworn to secrecy Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Can you let us know what's going to happen with the money raised? i.e. Is it going to one particular region's Air Ambulance?   Any chance of a response please?                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1421 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption