xmas pressies.....

80 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2006 17:50:25 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yes they did rube and thank you very much made me giggle  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Awwwww thats nice.  Glad you liked it hon.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

your welcome and thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

As long as it arrived, thats the main thing...... Post up here is bloody awful.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh to get back to Storm's original question...... Best and worse prezzies.............   Worst was the cigarette lighter... nice prezzie, but timing not so good.   Best was the cigarette lighter, excellent prezzie.... well the only one actually........... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

sayin nowt LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

best prezzy was my parents talking to me again,worst was a salt and pepper pot set shaped like cakes??!!! hope ur gettin on ok in ur smokeless zone rube? glad u had a good one psycho,sounds like all had a good one! red hot sex as a cure for flu - sneeze on me someone!!
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Do you want me to cure you after as well? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

down boy pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

2ws witchiest said sneeze not sleeze mate.... get ya ears cleaned out !!!!!!!   awwww rube thank you so much for my card it  is very sweet of ya..... your pressie will light me up anytime i want too   i never knew you was that hairy mate it didnt show when we was down at the bush, did ya tuck it all in out of sight... and never knew you could have ya own pickie on those either........ eh i live an learn  Big smile ty very very much i rolfed alot when i saw it                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh so you noticed I was slightly hirsute then Storm?  Don't go using it to light up yer farts though...... accidents happen like that.LOL LOLLOL Glad you liked it Hon.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

rube it will not be goin near my bott mate  heheheheheheh it will stay in front of me at all times,   an whats hirsute mean ??? or have you splet something wrong ??gawd man i didn t get a dictionary for xmas ya know !!!!!   heheheheh                                                                                                                                                                                
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sorry....... hirsute means a bloke who has a bit of hair on his body...........Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

a bit did you not have ya glasses on when you brought it ?????? reminded me of captain cave man !!!!! bluuuugughghghhghghgghguubb;luuuuuruubbrbbru                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmm looks like im not the only one who's been on the malibu........hey storm LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Jeez what has that girl been drinking?   roflmaoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Dunno but I'll 'ave some Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

(_)>  just fa you 2ws dont slurp it all at once though !!!!     Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Awww fankoo Storm. You're a mate you are Thumbs Up

*Happily sips my drink while I listen to my lovely new Beatles CD Big smile

storm's Profile
storm

lol 2ws im goin to see the bootleg beatles very soon hope there good                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 891 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption